AN HOUR AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit:

3 HOURS AGO It's never too early to start prepping for college—seriously!:

6 HOURS AGO 8 things all runners know to be true (#3 it TOO real...):

Massachusetts town prohibits cursing in public

Whipping out a four-letter word is gonna cost you…

That's my dad needs so we can stop cursing all the time

by I Luv Carson on 10/16/2012 4:46:37 PM

My mom slaps me when I swear.

by Mariahk on 8/7/2012 12:44:48 PM

I think you should have freedom of speech and people should just take it to a level that is appropriate for everyone one around them.

by b2b4b6 on 7/23/2012 4:51:02 PM

That limits freedom of speech. Pwople need to be classy enough to know that little kids could repeat their cussing in public.
@firefox101 LOL that's funny. and voldemorts' buttcheck? is that from potter puppet pals onn youtube?

by teampeetapercy on 7/9/2012 4:50:20 PM

Yeah, I get the whole freedom of speech argument,but if they're scaring away costumeres, I think the stores have a right to complain. I'll admit, though, I do swear a little bit, but only when I'm really stressed, and I keep it under control.

by theblondebrunette_ on 7/6/2012 2:22:11 AM

We should be able to talk however the h-e- double hockey sticks, we want!!!! I don't give a voldemorts buttcheck abouth not swearing...and I have a horrible potty mouth

by Firefox101 on 6/26/2012 2:01:24 AM

i live in middleboro and i think the law is weird. i mean its kinda weird how you can be fined $20 for swearing in public. why cant the police or store owners tell the person to stop. everyone in my shool jokes about it and i guess i do to. we all say oh remember to bring your money if you go up town. i know everyone has freedom of speech but do you have to go overboard with the swearing?

by allyntyler on 6/23/2012 7:43:15 PM

I think this law is ridiculous. I will admit, that I swear a little. (It's actually been proven that swearing when you're mad calms you down, unless you swear frequently) I think this is just taking away free speech. Swearing doesn't do any harm that other words can't.

by FatDancingPanda on 6/23/2012 3:00:15 PM

luckykel-Yes,massachusetts is.

by iluvmusic♥ on 6/23/2012 1:14:04 PM

Well, I think it's a great law because really what do we need cuss words for anyway they are dirty and shouldn't be used, so I think this law is just trying to make the world cleaner and who doesn't want that?

by ContestLover1 on 6/22/2012 7:27:56 PM

Do you watch movies online?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).