8 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

8 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

11 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Massachusetts town prohibits cursing in public

Whipping out a four-letter word is gonna cost you…

"Freedom of Speech" I not about cussing! If it was then the Constitution would say, "And YOU @$&&$&-/)/@ better not take away our &@$@&&@ right to cuss whenever we $&$&@@ want!!" It means you have the freedom to be able to speak your opinion. You know how people vote? If people didn't vote then that would be breaking the freedom of speech law. People vote for who they want in authority, and their voice is heard and respected. So you guys need to know what you're talking about before you say it. America was originally supposed to be based on God(ahem, "In God We Trust"), so they wouldn't have put "Freedom Of Speech" as a Cuss Whenever You Want law.

by EgirlH.97 on 6/13/2012 11:45:11 AM

Everyone on here is discussing about cussing in public and how this is destroying our freedom of speech. The thing is, before we reach an extreme as going to charge kids in public, shouldn't we try to stop it in our homes? Say the parents had their own swear jar at home. And when the parents it feels right, they can either stop the swear jar or have the kids bring their own jar around for them to put money. Maybe it will work or maybe it won't. Its the fact people can stop a big problem on a smaller scale and can increase a little at time, without breaking the Constitution.

by luvrmusic on 6/13/2012 11:24:05 AM

And, BTW, I think Freedom of Speech isn't about what words you use, but what opinion you are putting out in the world. So, this isn't breaking the Constitution or anything.

by AlwaysDreamer on 6/13/2012 11:14:45 AM

ANY PEOPLE WHO SAY SWEARING IS OK ARE WRONG!

CURSING IS BAD!

ITS OFFENDING AND A SIN.

YOU CAN EASILY TALK WITHOUT CURSING.

TRY IT SOMETIME!!!!

by 5boys_1D on 6/13/2012 11:10:20 AM

Oh my gosh...FREEDOM OF SPEECH! We have the right to cuss all we want. I do let some slip sometimes but I don't cuss much. But still, THIS IS TAKING OTHER PEOPLE'S FREEDOM OF SPEECH!! Pretty soon, they'll stop teaching kids the bill of rights. And $20? This is just bad.

by iluvmusic♥ on 6/13/2012 10:58:17 AM

I hate cursing. Why do you need to use one of those four-letter-words if you have a strong grasp of showing your emotions using appropriate words? Swearing says a LOT about your personality, and not in a positive way. I don't see swearing as a way of using "stronger words", but using rude words.

I love the town's idea! I hope I could steal it for my own, actually.

by AlwaysDreamer on 6/13/2012 10:57:08 AM

Modmodmod!
Hey! Last night I made a sign out of a piece of paper to advertise my babysitting business. My mom works at a hair salon and is letting me put it up there. What I'm wondering is should I make one on the computer or keep the handwritten one? I put curly letters and a baby on the handwritten one. Which would look better? Thanks!

Hey girl,

I'm sure the one that you already made will work well! If it is neat and people can clearly read it, I'm sure it will be fine.
Kelly G.

by EgirlH.97 on 6/13/2012 10:52:45 AM

sounds tough but will deff help people see God's love!

♫ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♪ ♥
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. So please join my club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 6/13/2012 10:07:45 AM

Hola Chicas! Join my Lana Del Rey Fans club! If you loooove Lana Del Rey... this is the club for u! Here we will talk about our favorite songs by her, how her fashion has inspired us, and how cool she is!

by artistchic99 on 6/13/2012 9:49:59 AM

That is not cool. Honestly, i dint cuss but i cant help it if a few words slip out every once in a while. But cussing to most people os the way to express anger in a stronger form of words. If you take that away you are guranteeing for people to express anger in other ways. Fights are an example. That is my opinion.

by Sarahstarxx on 6/13/2012 3:23:28 AM