1 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What signals are you sending to your crush?

Massachusetts town prohibits cursing in public

Whipping out a four-letter word is gonna cost you…

I can't believe this! They shouldn't be able to get away with this and someone needs to put a stop to it. Next there's gonna be laws that stop us from having guns,or going to church. Its things like this that will put in end to freedom. Helen S.

by serenitybaum on 6/12/2012 7:02:47 PM

i don't swear that often, but yeah it does let the anger out and does leave u in a better mood.

by Alykat18 on 6/12/2012 6:53:05 PM

That is totally outragous!!! OK i admit that it is not good ''manners'' to swear in public, but the police have no right to fine them for swearing, witch by the way is uncontitutional because that is taking away there freedom of speech, a nautral right that is clearly stated,but its even worse to make them pay for it just because they were using harsh language, and scaring people away!

by katie koo on 6/12/2012 6:39:03 PM

ban cursing from ages 9 and under? Just because your not a little kid doesn't make it any less wrong. Cursing does help get your anger out, but a lot of people on my bus curse ALL THE TIME often at other people. A bit of cursing to let out anger or pain is ok, but speaking it to other people or any time is wrong.

by jster on 6/12/2012 5:46:45 PM

I wish every street in every town in every state could be Squeaky Clean! That's Horrible that people were afraid to shop because of a few swearing teens! So go Middlebourgh, Massachutes! Keep up the law! I hope that every town in the US come's to their sense's and creates a law for a "Certain" word!

by SydVogel on 6/12/2012 5:43:58 PM is swearing wrong? I swear. But, guess what? When people swear (if they're mature) it's to make their point bigger and stronger. Since humans are dumb and they don't listen when people say "heck" or "you dumbo". It's life. Get over it. Smile

by fungirl123 on 6/12/2012 5:27:26 PM

People, we have a right to speak how we want. I don't like cursing, but I don't think they should have to pay a "fee" if one slips. Personally, I think swearing if a total turn-off, and kinda... trashy. Yes, be considerate when you're out in public, because there ARE little ears to hear it. There. I feel like I've made my pointSmile

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/12/2012 5:15:28 PM

I guess it could keep people from getting into fights.

by littlemissy226 on 6/12/2012 5:05:08 PM

freedom of speech! i will NOT pay money to swear! i have never swore but if i do someday i dont want to be fined! and btw swearing isnt all that bad! like say you just got a phone call in public that somebody close to you just died,and you swore..... i would be really mad that i had to be fined bc of that.

by kirby<3 on 6/12/2012 5:02:16 PM

c'mon, is is really that necessary to swear ?

by sarabieber1799 on 6/12/2012 4:51:13 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?