12 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

15 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

16 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Sporty activities to do with Dad this Sunday

5 ways to up the Father's Day fun...

MOD MOD MOD!
My dad is different from other dads. And when i say different, i mean OLD. He's 79-about to be 80 in November- and he's not gonna be able to do those type of things. I really wanna do something different with him besides watch TV, and go to the store to shop. What else can i do with him to make spending time with him more fun?

Hey chica, how about doing something that you don't have to move around for but that requires a li'l more involvement than TV? You could try building models, playing cards or boardgames, or racing sailboats at the park. You can still have tons of fun - ya just gotta get a li'l creative. Smile
Carrie R.

by sparksfly on 7/18/2012 1:47:14 PM

MOD!!!!!! and another thing theres this other guy that is at my sports practices and stares and he would bring up stuff that happened to me from weeks ago like funny stuff and we played a game where we picked numbers and i would always pick the same number and then he would too and he constantly stares does he like me? and thankyouuuu have a wonderful weekend!

Hey girl,

It's possible he likes ya. Does he act differently with other girls? All guys flirt in different ways so it's hard to tell for sure if a boy likes you or not. Best thing is to just hang out with him more and watch his body language.
Kelly G.

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 6/15/2012 1:03:52 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay so this has nothing to do with this article, sorry! but anyways so theres this guy and he like always stares in the hallways but sometimes talks nd he stares at me in our sports practices and he copied down my number from someone who had my number and some people think he likes me well anyways, do u think he likes me because he always walks by my locker and stares. well THANKYOUUUUU and have a wonderful holiday!

Hey girl,

It sounds like he likes ya! To be sure, just spend time with him and see how he acts around you.
Kelly G.

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 6/15/2012 1:00:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What do we do if we don't have a dad?? Well, mine left when I was born and I'm now adopted, I see my momma and baby (half) brother once a summer, if I'm lucky. And my dad still talks to my momma and my adopted mom said I'm not allowed to see both of them until I'm old enough to go up to WI by myself (I'm 12 and I live in NJ) I hate her for saying that and i hate my dad for leaving. i don't even want to celebrate Father's Day with my adopted dad because he is NOT my father!!! I hate him anyway, I always have hated him, what do I do???????

Hey Girl,

That sounds really tough. It must be hard not knowing your real dad but try to appreciate your adopted dad. I'm sure he loves you a lot. You don't have to do something with him all day-- maybe just a fathers day lunch?

best of luck.

simone s.
simone s.

by clem10 on 6/14/2012 6:55:06 AM

@Jordan s.
Mod!
Its my first real period and I don't wanna worry about a tampon the whole party! Can you give me any more options? I really need help! And please don't just say you should use a tampon. Thanks

Hey girl,

I'm so sorry that I can't tell you what you want to hear, but there really is no other options.  Every other method such as pantiliners and pads will get immediately soaked once you get in the pool and they won't absorb anything else at that point (aka leaving you to worry about bleeding.)  With tampons there's nothing to worry about, you put one in and you're good for a few hours.
Jordan S.

by bubbles3956 on 6/13/2012 11:50:52 PM

Mod mod mod!
I need an answer asap! So I got my period today and I have a swim party tomorrow that I have to go to. I really don't wanna wear a tampon yet and I don't think pads will keep me safe! What can I do????? I need help! How can I avoid the pool? Or what if I am the only one outside the pool??? And it's a girl boy party! Help!

Hey babe,

Why don't you want to wear a tampon?  They're really not that bad at all, and I don't think any other method of protection will work in a pool.
Jordan S.

by bubbles3956 on 6/13/2012 10:36:22 PM

Coolio!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. So please join my club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 6/13/2012 10:00:19 AM

Hola Chicas! Join my Lana Del Rey Fans club! If you loooove Lana Del Rey... this is the club for u! Here we will talk about our favorite songs by her, how her fashion has inspired us, and how cool she is!

by artistchic99 on 6/13/2012 9:42:29 AM

This reminds me of summer. At my aunts house (small town)they have a baseball field next door. Me, my sister,cousing and dad played for hours!

by rainyseattlegirl on 6/13/2012 3:38:52 AM

Mod mod mod
Ok so I heard that lavender helps you sleep at night. Are there any specific stores where I can buy lavender essential oil for a good price? Thanks!

Hey babe,

I would try places like Yankee Candle or Bath and Body Works.
Kelly G.