5 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

9 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

10 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Steal Taylor Swift's look for under $10!

With products this cheap, you will be donning this look on dates, parties, and summer concerts galore. Trust!

i would love to try this! i REALLY need a dif look Smile

by amanda16 on 9/2/2012 6:28:45 AM

I love Taylor Swift and only $21 that is some of the best prices to look like that!!! Now I can look like a Hollywood star!!

by samo11 on 8/20/2012 2:33:45 PM

I'm not buying the mascara. I'm not allowed to wear it.
So if the entire look costs $26 (u lied to me. How could you?)
And the mascara itself costs $5, I'll only have to pay $21.
Aw yeah

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 6:41:18 PM

shes such a good role model, she helps lots of charities Meghan D.

by peace77824 on 8/3/2012 11:39:43 PM

Ooh, I would love to have all that stuff, and I love how reasonably priced all those things are!

by cheetah#1 on 7/25/2012 9:19:43 PM

i love Taylor Swift She is my favorite hollywood star thanks so much for showing her makeup tips

by donna1 on 7/20/2012 1:36:54 PM

People! If you adore makeup like me, join my club miss makeup diva please!! Positions open!!! Also join my club in and out! Everything about fashion and shoes> Postions available!

by mommy's girl on 7/18/2012 4:48:02 PM

Thanks Lynae!! You've been a big help! Smile

by kaceyjustine on 7/17/2012 4:07:01 PM

Hey kaceyjustine, Taylor’s hairstyle with the bang would be cute, long layers, soft curls would work. Don’t forget buns, braids, and ponytails. For makeup go for dark green, brown, tan, black eyeshadow, mascara and light pink lipgloss. Experimenting with different colors will really show you what works for you.

by Lynae P. on 7/14/2012 3:36:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hi! I have medium brown colored hair, blue/green/gray eyes, an oval/square face shape, and a skin tone between pale and tan. My hair is naturally curly. What hairstyle would be best for me? What makeup would be best for me? Lynae P.

by kaceyjustine on 7/14/2012 1:55:52 PM