AN HOUR AGO RT @HayleeMoose: Taking advice from #RydelRyl @rydelR5 @girlslifemag 😱😍�pic.twitter.com/q0cBDh7xJJxJJ

AN HOUR AGO Our fav '90s family is coming to @netflix ! Have mercy: http://t.co/DvTbD2NrD3 pic.twitter.com/bBHXoBgTQe

2 HOURS AGO Take a bite out of this delicious fashion trend: http://t.co/FT4UfpLCg3 pic.twitter.com/vTAJMjV3F9

COMMENTS

Steal Taylor Swift's look for under $10!

With products this cheap, you will be donning this look on dates, parties, and summer concerts galore. Trust!

i would love to try this! i REALLY need a dif look Smile

by amanda16 on 9/2/2012 6:28:45 AM

I love Taylor Swift and only $21 that is some of the best prices to look like that!!! Now I can look like a Hollywood star!!

by samo11 on 8/20/2012 2:33:45 PM

I'm not buying the mascara. I'm not allowed to wear it.
So if the entire look costs $26 (u lied to me. How could you?)
And the mascara itself costs $5, I'll only have to pay $21.
Aw yeah

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 6:41:18 PM

shes such a good role model, she helps lots of charities Meghan D.

by peace77824 on 8/3/2012 11:39:43 PM

Ooh, I would love to have all that stuff, and I love how reasonably priced all those things are!

by cheetah#1 on 7/25/2012 9:19:43 PM

i love Taylor Swift She is my favorite hollywood star thanks so much for showing her makeup tips

by donna1 on 7/20/2012 1:36:54 PM

People! If you adore makeup like me, join my club miss makeup diva please!! Positions open!!! Also join my club in and out! Everything about fashion and shoes> Postions available!

by mommy's girl on 7/18/2012 4:48:02 PM

Thanks Lynae!! You've been a big help! Smile

by kaceyjustine on 7/17/2012 4:07:01 PM

Hey kaceyjustine, Taylor’s hairstyle with the bang would be cute, long layers, soft curls would work. Don’t forget buns, braids, and ponytails. For makeup go for dark green, brown, tan, black eyeshadow, mascara and light pink lipgloss. Experimenting with different colors will really show you what works for you.

by Lynae P. on 7/14/2012 3:36:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hi! I have medium brown colored hair, blue/green/gray eyes, an oval/square face shape, and a skin tone between pale and tan. My hair is naturally curly. What hairstyle would be best for me? What makeup would be best for me? Lynae P.

by kaceyjustine on 7/14/2012 1:55:52 PM

Going out? Try swiping some eyeliner just onto your lower lash line. You’ll look made up in a flash, and it’ll be a lighter look than if you did a full rim.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.