5 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U 💆🏾💁🏾💖 http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

6 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

7 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

Steal Taylor Swift's look for under $10!

With products this cheap, you will be donning this look on dates, parties, and summer concerts galore. Trust!

i would love to try this! i REALLY need a dif look Smile

by amanda16 on 9/2/2012 6:28:45 AM

I love Taylor Swift and only $21 that is some of the best prices to look like that!!! Now I can look like a Hollywood star!!

by samo11 on 8/20/2012 2:33:45 PM

I'm not buying the mascara. I'm not allowed to wear it.
So if the entire look costs $26 (u lied to me. How could you?)
And the mascara itself costs $5, I'll only have to pay $21.
Aw yeah

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 6:41:18 PM

shes such a good role model, she helps lots of charities Meghan D.

by peace77824 on 8/3/2012 11:39:43 PM

Ooh, I would love to have all that stuff, and I love how reasonably priced all those things are!

by cheetah#1 on 7/25/2012 9:19:43 PM

i love Taylor Swift She is my favorite hollywood star thanks so much for showing her makeup tips

by donna1 on 7/20/2012 1:36:54 PM

People! If you adore makeup like me, join my club miss makeup diva please!! Positions open!!! Also join my club in and out! Everything about fashion and shoes> Postions available!

by mommy's girl on 7/18/2012 4:48:02 PM

Thanks Lynae!! You've been a big help! Smile

by kaceyjustine on 7/17/2012 4:07:01 PM

Hey kaceyjustine, Taylor’s hairstyle with the bang would be cute, long layers, soft curls would work. Don’t forget buns, braids, and ponytails. For makeup go for dark green, brown, tan, black eyeshadow, mascara and light pink lipgloss. Experimenting with different colors will really show you what works for you.

by Lynae P. on 7/14/2012 3:36:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hi! I have medium brown colored hair, blue/green/gray eyes, an oval/square face shape, and a skin tone between pale and tan. My hair is naturally curly. What hairstyle would be best for me? What makeup would be best for me? Lynae P.

by kaceyjustine on 7/14/2012 1:55:52 PM

Going out? Try swiping some eyeliner just onto your lower lash line. You’ll look made up in a flash, and it’ll be a lighter look than if you did a full rim.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!