10 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

13 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

14 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

Steal Taylor Swift's look for under $10!

With products this cheap, you will be donning this look on dates, parties, and summer concerts galore. Trust!

MOD MOD MOD so i was talking to my friends on the phone and then they started talking about boys and theywere like keep quiet you dont need to put my buisness out there would you want me to put your buisness out there and they onyl said that becasue I was on the line so i guess they told each other who they like but they wouldnt tell me, why? were like really close friends and it hurts me to know that they cant trust me with that info. I dont go around telling their buisness and i tell them a lot about my life and i trust them its just like y dont they trust me? Am i overreacting? Ive always had this thing where i hate when people talk about things in front of me ina way i dont understand and they dont tell me like what was the point of you talking about it knowing that im curious. Now im curious but i doubt theyre gonna tell me. Were really good friends, but out of the 3 of us im defintly the most shy& quiet one. I just wanna know why they wont tell me? sofeel like im loosing toch w/

Hey Girl--

I'm sorry your friends are making you feel left out. Have you ever told them about a crush of yours? They may feel like they have more to lose since they've both shared their crushes but you haven't. I know it's annoying but just try to talk about other things. Hopefully they'll come around soon.

best of luck
simone s.

by fashiong101 on 7/10/2012 3:56:58 PM

I luv taylors look! It is soo cuteLaughing

by venella on 6/26/2012 12:52:32 AM

nice plus cute

by sparkly11 on 6/21/2012 3:16:38 PM

This look is super cute!

by AnnaB1234 on 6/21/2012 10:31:16 AM

Mod
I'm thinking about getting side swept bangs. My mom said she's cool with it--finally. But I was wondering...are they in style? And do they look good on an oval shaped face?
Thanks so much!(:

Hey girl,

Side bangs are definitely in style! If you're not sure what will work for your face, check out this post! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/05/18/Get-the-best-bangs-for-your-face-shape.aspx

Meghan D.

by Graciegang on 6/15/2012 5:24:23 PM

MOD
Thank you Carrie for your help. So 13 and up. KISSIES!
~Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 6/14/2012 9:02:25 AM

I love all these products (especially the macara, shadow palette and liner!)! Covergirl stuff is AWESOME!

by HelenaPS on 6/13/2012 4:30:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
So, I sort of want to get an account on Pintrest.com but i want to make sure how old you have to be. Do you know how old you have to be to make an account on there? Thank you so much!

Hey babe, if you're under 13 you shouldn't be sharing any personal info on Pinterest.
Carrie R.

by Fashion designer on 6/13/2012 4:08:55 PM

MOD! Thanks so much Carrie Smile

No problem, chica!
Carrie R.

by mangochick12 on 6/13/2012 3:55:36 PM

MOD!! And I had one more question continuing from my last post but I ran out of room Smile Sorry. The thing is most of the girls are all super skinny, they wear tons of make up, and can do the workouts pretty ealily. I'm scared they won't accept me cuz I'm not as thin as they are and cuz I'm comfortable without makeup (i hate it actually lol) and a lot of them are the 'popular' girls. And this also goes with my last post (sorry again haha) but like i said i don't wanna be treated differently because i'm on poms, and some of the girls on the team r really mean, and I'm also scared people will think i'm like them too just because i'm on their team and judge me without knowing me. Any advice on wht I can do to make sure that doesn't happen? thanks again so much Smile

Babe, don't worry about the makeup. I never wear makeup, and a little secret - all the guys I know have said that girls who skip makeup are more attractive because they're confident in themselves. And they weren't just sayin' that to be nice. Lol. For your poms team, see how it goes, and if the girls are all mean to you, maybe it's not worth your trouble. But just go in with a good attitude, and be nice to everyone. If you show them that you're willing to work hard and that you're a fun person, they shouldn't judge you on your appearance or your skill. Like I said, keep your values, and let your own personality show in school. If people judge you without knowing you, then they're not worth your time.
Carrie R.