6 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

9 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

10 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Steal Taylor Swift's look for under $10!

With products this cheap, you will be donning this look on dates, parties, and summer concerts galore. Trust!

MOD MOD!
Hey there Smile i posted this a few days ago but it must not have went through. I'm gonna be a freshman next year and I'm kinda nervous for hs.. . lol So i have two questions. 1) Is there anything that comes to your mind that maybe you think every freshman girl should know? Ik that question is a little 'out there' but i'll take anything you can give me Smile and 2 I made the poms team (dance team) for next year and I'm a little nervous. The poms team kinda has a bad reputationwith some people (not everyone) and most of them are really nice! and I've nvr even had a bf so I'm not lol but I'm scared some people are gonna treat me different cuz I'm on the team. Plus the coach and most of the other girls are from the other dance studio in town and they HATE our studio and my instructor.. and during tryouts i heard one girl talking trash about my studio and I'm scared the others will be jerks to be just bcuz of where dance. Any advice? THANKS! Smile

Hey chicky, high school can be intimidating, but you'll be fine. You've already done my first piece of advice - join at least one club. That's the best way to make friends, although it sounds like yours may come with some complications. For that, I'd just say don't engage in the gossip. If people are talking bad about your instructor or your studio, don't let it get to you, and just try to change the subject. And as for your reputation, that's up to you. Pick friends who share your values, and pay no attention to the other people who maybe haven't taken the time to really get to know the girls on the poms team. Best advice for starting high school: stick to your values, no matter what anyone says (even your friends).
Carrie R.

by mangochick12 on 6/13/2012 2:45:19 PM

I knew UNDER $10 was too good to be true....i think whoever wrote this article needs to go back to school and learn how to add because

$5+$4+$7+$5+$5= $26 and $26> under $10

by divasa on 6/13/2012 12:11:23 PM

She looks beautiful!

by Lilylunapotter13 on 6/13/2012 11:34:10 AM

Hmm... okay lets see, Foundation ( $5 ) I don't have it.
Eyeshadow ( $4 ) I dont have those awesome colors yet.
I got that same exact eyeliner, girlies it works so good really I recommend that you get it (if you are allowed to wear makeup of course).
Got that mascara, girlies it works like a charm. If you don't have it, get it! It works really well!
I need the lip stick ( $5 )
So altogether I will only spend $14. AMAZING! It works. Super gonna go get it as soon as my legs can carry me.

by Fashion designer on 6/13/2012 10:17:07 AM

all that make up makes her eyes look REALLY tiny. I don't really like it :p

by Kalulah on 6/13/2012 9:40:44 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey Mod. Tomorrow i'm going to... Dorney Park! Its an awesome amusement park and waterpark. I'm going with my church youth group but i have a dilemma... How should i do my makeup? It should withstand rollercoasters, waterslides, humid weather, and fast rides. Thanks so much! Smile

Hey girl,

If you're going on water rides, I would suggest as minimal makeup as possible! Wear sunscreen on your face, and any waterproof makeup you have would work fine.
Kelly G.

by AquaMasquerade on 6/13/2012 8:27:18 AM

Ok, this is awesome! To the people who thought the whole look would be under $10, be realistic. The whole look is $26!

by rainyseattlegirl on 6/13/2012 3:44:04 AM

Everyone should join this amazing club, It's called:
Queens of Hearts <3
There's tons of advice on EVERYTHING! It's such a helpful, friendly club. Please Join

by Dani143 on 6/13/2012 1:28:10 AM

Hey! Do you love Fairy Tail the anime/manga?! Well join in on my club, Fairy Tail Lovers!!! This is by far my favorite show of all times! Come join the fun!! =) You can write your heart out about it!

by Gabriella123 on 6/13/2012 12:07:03 AM

@ fallsb-ball yep. I have. but my sister's not out yet.
I looked at the title and thought that the make up would add up to $10. But no, it's separately. And $10 isn't that good of a deal. You can get pretty much any makeup from e.l.f. for less than that. For less than $5 in most cases even.

by Irishdancerzrule on 6/12/2012 10:46:53 PM