AN HOUR AGO Bet you didn't know you could use your Vaseline for *this*: http://t.co/5C7wwsc8LO pic.twitter.com/9C3AauyVXD

2 HOURS AGO Get all the pretty points—without the pain: http://t.co/Z73qiBLxA2 pic.twitter.com/h0sQsDAt7Q

3 HOURS AGO Going on one last vacay this week? Store your stuff in style: http://t.co/seApI8SHDh pic.twitter.com/t0LCuXPz6V

COMMENTS

Steal Taylor Swift's look for under $10!

With products this cheap, you will be donning this look on dates, parties, and summer concerts galore. Trust!

Anyone else see the poll for today and are like "pssh...school has been out for a week!"

by fallsb-ball on 6/12/2012 10:05:57 PM

you know, i want the dress.

by soccerlover99 on 6/12/2012 8:34:15 PM

There seems to be an issue with posting comments in my club. Updates seem to work fine, and everything else is working. I don't know if my computer's just borked, but I've switched my browser and it still doesn't work. Whenever I try to post, the button just shows a javascript thing.

hey! hmm that is a problem. If it's a missing javascript plug in, i think that's a problem with your computer. Maybe ask an adult if they can help you out?

Helen S.

by peaches and raspberries on 6/12/2012 8:20:49 PM

Join Sex Ed Club!

Have any questions about your body or sex? Need advice? Just want to chat 'bout sex? Join my club, Sex Ed! Real girls have real conversations! Officer positions are still open!

by peaches and raspberries on 6/12/2012 8:04:30 PM

...Does Girl's life have a new sponsorship deal or something?

by peaches and raspberries on 6/12/2012 7:58:16 PM

Taylor Swift is so beautifulSmile Her makeup and clothes are gorgeous and never fail to impress meSmile

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/12/2012 5:29:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so i'm really sad right now. how can I get cheered up?

Sorry you're sad, girl. Luckily, there are tons of things you can do to cheer up. Try turning on some upbeat tunes, or talk to someone you trust about what's got you down, like your bestie or your mom. Or just do an activity that you really like and that'll get your mind off whatever's bothering you. Feel better!
Carrie R.

by musicismylife198 on 6/12/2012 4:45:22 PM

MOD! I have thick, curly hair, and if I skip washing it one day, it gets all fuzzy. How can I prevent this?

Hey chicky, try using an anti-frizz product, like Alberto VO5 Sheer Hairdressing Weightless Leave-In Anti-Frizz & Shine Creme.
Carrie R.

by rocketqueenxo on 6/12/2012 3:38:30 PM

Want to brighten up your wardrobe for summer? Add some neon sunnies. A hyper-bright and fun way to add color.

Back to school shopping is near!  What's your fave purchase?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!