19 MINUTES AGO Which #HungerGames hottie is right for you?

AN HOUR AGO What type of hairbrush should you *ACTUALLY* be using? πŸ’†πŸ’†

2 HOURS AGO The number one sign you should run far, far away from that dude πŸƒπŸƒοΏ½

Steal Taylor Swift's look for under $10!

With products this cheap, you will be donning this look on dates, parties, and summer concerts galore. Trust!

Anyone else see the poll for today and are like " has been out for a week!"

by fallsb-ball on 6/12/2012 10:05:57 PM

you know, i want the dress.

by soccerlover99 on 6/12/2012 8:34:15 PM

There seems to be an issue with posting comments in my club. Updates seem to work fine, and everything else is working. I don't know if my computer's just borked, but I've switched my browser and it still doesn't work. Whenever I try to post, the button just shows a javascript thing.

hey! hmm that is a problem. If it's a missing javascript plug in, i think that's a problem with your computer. Maybe ask an adult if they can help you out?

Helen S.

by peaches and raspberries on 6/12/2012 8:20:49 PM

Join Sex Ed Club!

Have any questions about your body or sex? Need advice? Just want to chat 'bout sex? Join my club, Sex Ed! Real girls have real conversations! Officer positions are still open!

by peaches and raspberries on 6/12/2012 8:04:30 PM

...Does Girl's life have a new sponsorship deal or something?

by peaches and raspberries on 6/12/2012 7:58:16 PM

Taylor Swift is so beautifulSmile Her makeup and clothes are gorgeous and never fail to impress meSmile

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/12/2012 5:29:03 PM

okay so i'm really sad right now. how can I get cheered up?

Sorry you're sad, girl. Luckily, there are tons of things you can do to cheer up. Try turning on some upbeat tunes, or talk to someone you trust about what's got you down, like your bestie or your mom. Or just do an activity that you really like and that'll get your mind off whatever's bothering you. Feel better!
Carrie R.

by musicismylife198 on 6/12/2012 4:45:22 PM

MOD! I have thick, curly hair, and if I skip washing it one day, it gets all fuzzy. How can I prevent this?

Hey chicky, try using an anti-frizz product, like Alberto VO5 Sheer Hairdressing Weightless Leave-In Anti-Frizz & Shine Creme.
Carrie R.

by rocketqueenxo on 6/12/2012 3:38:30 PM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?

Dive into the weird, wonderful world of Curiosity House: The Shrunken HeadCLICK HERE for your chance to win itβ€”and to explore Dumfrey's Dime Museum of Freaks, Oddities and Wonders.