AN HOUR AGO Celebs like @rowblanchard and @Raini_Rodriguez have us *so* thankful this Thanksgiving:

1 HOURS AGO The best (and worst) foods to eat this #Thanksgiving:

Beauty Spy: Fresh faced and simple Natalie N.

How does this chica keep her skin under control? Find out...

so i need a little help.. im not so good with make up.. and the only thing that goes on my face sumtimes is lip-gloss.. or eyeliner and eye shadow..
how do i create a gr8 eye look? annnnnddd.. i have there any natural remedy to get rid of them? ive tried St.Ives and other stuff,,but they're still there.. products with salcylic acid and benozyl peroxide dry my skin terribly.. thanks

by wunnerfly made on 7/20/2012 3:24:40 PM

How can I become a beauty spy? I took the survey, but nothing has happened.

hey! haha I think taking the survey is enough Smile anyone who takes it is automatically a beauty spy Smile

Helen S.

by taytayriley on 7/3/2012 5:07:45 PM

Im going camping but i dont know what to bring or wear. We are camping at this kinda park place so there wont be any hiking,just basically swimming.

Hey girl, even though ya wanna look super-cute all the time, your best bet for camping is to wear comfy, practical clothes. So skip the skirts, and make sure you bring some tennis shoes. You can still look good, though, in jean shorts and a sweet tank.
Carrie R.

by aweaver13 on 6/20/2012 1:33:12 PM

Okay, I'm a theatre geek, and sometimes I have to wear LOADS AND LOADS of makeup. I go there one day with a practically spotless face, and a few days later wind up with five or more zits! D: I always go home afterwards and clean my face really well, but are there some ways to prevent them? Or at least get rid of most of them. Please help! (: Thank you!! Laughing

Hey babe,

It's great that you make sure to clean your face well. Try a primer, which is a cream that you can put on your face before applying all that makeup, which might prevent zits since it will act as a barrier.
Kelly G.

by twinkleglimmer on 6/20/2012 2:18:12 AM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Want nail and make up ideas and outfit help and inspiration come to my new club "Make-up,nail ideas and outfit help!" and we are currently looking for officers! And i will answer any questions u have about make-up clothes or nails!

by princess3156 on 6/18/2012 8:03:21 PM

Love everything in your makeup bag! Smile
The natural look, when it can be pulled off, is SO lovely! Smile

by marym on 6/14/2012 6:20:10 PM

If I go walking on on a flat surface outside everyday, for how many minutes should I do it to lose exercise? I'm not looking to lose weight, just get in shape. Thanks Mod!

Hey girl--

Doctors typically recommend around 30 minutes of exercise a day.

good luck!!
simone s.

by svds on 6/14/2012 2:54:43 PM

Hola Chicas! Join my Lana Del Rey Fans club! If you loooove Lana Del Rey... this is the club for u! Here we will talk about our favorite songs by her, how her fashion has inspired us, and how cool she is!

by artistchic99 on 6/14/2012 9:38:05 AM

Great makeup! I'll definitely buy some... when my budget includes 50 dollar eyeshadow! Please people, a little less pricey.

by sprinklz28 on 6/13/2012 11:39:14 PM

I love using a little bronzer, a light pinkkish/neude colored lipgloss, and I highlight my eyes with a light tan eye shadow. I skip the mascara till I'm I love lookin real natural. Ya'll always wear so many products I can't count em all! Lol As you can see I amreal simple. Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 6/13/2012 10:52:57 PM

Rock patterned boot socks with your knee-high boots. Wear ‘em with a skirt to let them shine!

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?