AN HOUR AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

2 HOURS AGO So you wanna start shaving? Here's how to talk to your 'rents about it: http://t.co/87ujES5HS2

3 HOURS AGO Sleep easy: 5 tips to kick your night owl habits for good: http://t.co/xh0ax2dZEE

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Fresh faced and simple Natalie N.

How does this chica keep her skin under control? Find out...

hey if anybody wants or needs advice feel free to post on my profile and ill get back to you asap

by maddysadvice on 6/13/2012 8:22:45 PM

@Sarah510 Thanks so much! And @rawrSmile that's definitely how i try to do my makeup! Smile

by junebug1997 on 6/13/2012 8:10:59 PM

Whats bronzer??? How is it applied? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Bronzer is applied just like any other face powder, it's a powder to make you look tanner.

Jordan S.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 6/13/2012 8:04:48 PM

Join Sex Ed Club!

Have any questions about your body or sex? Need advice? Just want to chat 'bout sex? Join my club, Sex Ed! Real girls have real conversations! Officer positions are still open!

by peaches and raspberries on 6/13/2012 7:25:47 PM

I love e.l.f studio products they are all so cheap and are great quality they all cost $1-6! I would recommend all of they're products 2 anyone!

by twise8484 on 6/13/2012 7:04:06 PM

Did u get my post on changing schools and moving and stuff question?

by Faloo10 on 6/13/2012 6:24:08 PM

wow she must have a lot of money or gets makeup as a gift. these things cost a lot.

by 5boys_1D on 6/13/2012 4:05:25 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 6/13/2012 3:46:41 PM

you can buy the Urban Decay Naked2 palette on sephora i'm pretty sure it's a lot cheaper there

by loppyears12 on 6/13/2012 3:10:14 PM

That's my style!!! Naturally flawlessSmile I dont want to look like i wear too much just a natural glow and some pink lips

by rawr:) on 6/13/2012 2:58:39 PM

We're inspired by apples! Rock red lips this weekend for a li'l bit of autumn love.

Hurray, fall is here! What are you going to miss most about summer?

Stand up to bullies...and win!

In Unfriended, Truly deals with digital drama. Will she save her friendships...or block her new besties for good? CLICK HERE to share how you stand up to bullies for a chance to win!