11 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

14 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

15 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Fresh faced and simple Natalie N.

How does this chica keep her skin under control? Find out...

so i need a little help.. im not so good with make up.. and the only thing that goes on my face sumtimes is lip-gloss.. or eyeliner and eye shadow..
how do i create a gr8 eye look? annnnnddd.. i have blackheads..is there any natural remedy to get rid of them? ive tried St.Ives and other stuff,,but they're still there.. products with salcylic acid and benozyl peroxide dry my skin terribly.. thanks

by wunnerfly made on 7/20/2012 3:24:40 PM

MOD
How can I become a beauty spy? I took the survey, but nothing has happened.

hey! haha I think taking the survey is enough Smile anyone who takes it is automatically a beauty spy Smile

Helen S.

by taytayriley on 7/3/2012 5:07:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Im going camping but i dont know what to bring or wear. We are camping at this kinda park place so there wont be any hiking,just basically swimming.

Hey girl, even though ya wanna look super-cute all the time, your best bet for camping is to wear comfy, practical clothes. So skip the skirts, and make sure you bring some tennis shoes. You can still look good, though, in jean shorts and a sweet tank.
Carrie R.

by aweaver13 on 6/20/2012 1:33:12 PM

MOD
Okay, I'm a theatre geek, and sometimes I have to wear LOADS AND LOADS of makeup. I go there one day with a practically spotless face, and a few days later wind up with five or more zits! D: I always go home afterwards and clean my face really well, but are there some ways to prevent them? Or at least get rid of most of them. Please help! (: Thank you!! Laughing

Hey babe,

It's great that you make sure to clean your face well. Try a primer, which is a cream that you can put on your face before applying all that makeup, which might prevent zits since it will act as a barrier.
Kelly G.

by twinkleglimmer on 6/20/2012 2:18:12 AM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Want nail and make up ideas and outfit help and inspiration come to my new club "Make-up,nail ideas and outfit help!" and we are currently looking for officers! And i will answer any questions u have about make-up clothes or nails!

by princess3156 on 6/18/2012 8:03:21 PM

Love everything in your makeup bag! Smile
The natural look, when it can be pulled off, is SO lovely! Smile

by marym on 6/14/2012 6:20:10 PM

If I go walking on on a flat surface outside everyday, for how many minutes should I do it to lose exercise? I'm not looking to lose weight, just get in shape. Thanks Mod!

Hey girl--

Doctors typically recommend around 30 minutes of exercise a day.

good luck!!
simone s.

by svds on 6/14/2012 2:54:43 PM

Hola Chicas! Join my Lana Del Rey Fans club! If you loooove Lana Del Rey... this is the club for u! Here we will talk about our favorite songs by her, how her fashion has inspired us, and how cool she is!

by artistchic99 on 6/14/2012 9:38:05 AM

Great makeup! I'll definitely buy some... when my budget includes 50 dollar eyeshadow! Please people, a little less pricey.

by sprinklz28 on 6/13/2012 11:39:14 PM

I love using a little bronzer, a light pinkkish/neude colored lipgloss, and I highlight my eyes with a light tan eye shadow. I skip the mascara till I'm older...plus I love lookin real natural. Ya'll always wear so many products I can't count em all! Lol As you can see I amreal simple. Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 6/13/2012 10:52:57 PM

hey if anybody wants or needs advice feel free to post on my profile and ill get back to you asap

by maddysadvice on 6/13/2012 8:22:45 PM

@Sarah510 Thanks so much! And @rawrSmile that's definitely how i try to do my makeup! Smile

by junebug1997 on 6/13/2012 8:10:59 PM

Whats bronzer??? How is it applied? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Bronzer is applied just like any other face powder, it's a powder to make you look tanner.

Jordan S.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 6/13/2012 8:04:48 PM

Join Sex Ed Club!

Have any questions about your body or sex? Need advice? Just want to chat 'bout sex? Join my club, Sex Ed! Real girls have real conversations! Officer positions are still open!

by peaches and raspberries on 6/13/2012 7:25:47 PM

I love e.l.f studio products they are all so cheap and are great quality they all cost $1-6! I would recommend all of they're products 2 anyone!

by twise8484 on 6/13/2012 7:04:06 PM

Did u get my post on changing schools and moving and stuff question?

by Faloo10 on 6/13/2012 6:24:08 PM

wow she must have a lot of money or gets makeup as a gift. these things cost a lot.

by 5boys_1D on 6/13/2012 4:05:25 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 6/13/2012 3:46:41 PM

you can buy the Urban Decay Naked2 palette on sephora i'm pretty sure it's a lot cheaper there

by loppyears12 on 6/13/2012 3:10:14 PM

That's my style!!! Naturally flawlessSmile I dont want to look like i wear too much just a natural glow and some pink lips

by rawr:) on 6/13/2012 2:58:39 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
How do you do one of these???

Hey girl, I think we're just about done with the Beauty Spy posts. If we decide to bring them back, we'll let ya know.
Carrie R.

by Sarah510 on 6/13/2012 1:57:55 PM

Wow, Natalie!!! You are really pretty!!! I know a girl that looks just like you.

by Sarah510 on 6/13/2012 1:57:23 PM