6 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

9 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

10 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

How to deal with a summer breakup

BF dump you before you head to camp or vaycay? Bummer, girl. But! Here's how to move forward without looking back...

Okay so I'm having a few issues with my boyfriend at the moment.
Lately my boyfriend has been really sensitive about what I say to him even if it's not mean at all, he takes it the wrong way. I'm afraid to even try and talk to him about it because of that. Also, I feel like he's super possessive. On the last day of school, we had gone to like a little party at my friend's house and my guyfriend was there so I hung out with him and my bf got jealous and started whacking him and going after him O_O. It's made me feel like I can't even hang out with my guyfriend anymore. I sometimes feel constricted. My friend had the same issue with her ex boyfriend and my boyfriend knows who the guy is so my friend thinks he could be turning into him. I also feel like we're moving too fast and I don't like it. I'm not sure what to do...Please help, thanks!

Hey girl,

It sounds like you need to discuss these issues with your boyfriend if you want to stay in a relationship! Let him know that you like spending time with your other friends, and invite him to hand out with you and your guy friend so he can see there's nothing to worry about. And tell him that you like him but don't want to move too fast. He should be fine with both of these things, but if he gives you a hard time, you might want to reconsider your relationship!

Meghan D.

by sashastar123 on 6/22/2012 11:26:34 PM

******MOD MOD MOD**************

Hey girl,

I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher, etc. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Also, for additional help, check out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D.

by iluvdances on 6/22/2012 9:51:56 PM

Mod mod mod
I was at summer camp when a guy that has asked me out a few
times asked if i liked him I said maybe and i think i like him but i won't see him until next school year probably and one of my friends absolutely hates him help!

Hey girl!

Since you won't see him until the fall, you should probably just try and go about your summer plans as normal. You could always text him or Facebook him if you feel comfortable with that. Then maybe you can keep in contact over summer. If not, you'll just have to see what happens when you start school again. He'll never know you have feelings for him if you don't tell him!
Rachael A.

by PlushPurplePanda on 6/22/2012 1:35:14 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Hi. I have some bf issues.
See, i texted him a couple hours ago asking if he wanted to go to a def leppard concert (his second favorite band) with me. I told him it wasn't near when his big race is (he is in the top five in a certain type of race he does. I dont want to say wat so i wont dish out all of his info. He's going to the big finale race this july). Anyway, he texted back saying we couldnt hang out this summer at ALL because of this big race four weeks away! I understand training & stuff, but he couldnt give up just one day? Especially since whenever i text him he's playing video games. My mom also called his mom last night (they're kinda friends) and his mom said we should get together soon. How can she say that when he's supposed to be busy? I tried texting him back to better understand but he never replied.
What should i do? Am i overreacting or Do u think this a little fishy? Thanks! Smile

Hey Girl--

it sounds like you might want to take a break. You sound like a great gf who is totally supportive of his racing and you even know what his 2nd fave band is! It seems to me like he doesn't appreciate everything you do. Why don't you suggest that the two of you take a break until he has more time? You may find that there are tons of guys out there willing to give up there day off to spend time with you : )

BEST OF LUCK
simone s.

by Jsquires on 6/14/2012 3:18:52 PM

************ATTENTION ALL USERS************
goin through a break-up or ur cruch just got taken and dont know wat to do......well i do.....BECOME A FAN OF CUTIEPIE14231 FOR ALL UR ANSWERS 2 UR Q's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 6/14/2012 3:04:02 PM

I really like this guy, but I hardly ever see him (a few times a month). Also, I don't have the guts to talk to him when I do see him, even though I want to. How can I go from not talking to him to talking to him without seeming creepy? And does it mean anything that he doesn't talk to me either? Help!

Hey Girlie!

You might be in your own head too much. Instead of worrying about what he might think, just go up and say hi! It's really easy to talk about music, tv, or summer programs so don't worry about not having enough to say. You definitely won't seem creepy for just starting a conversation. You can't expect him to talk to you without you making an effort first! He could like you too, and just be shy, but unless you start chatting you'll never know!

simone s.

by Twiggi828 on 6/14/2012 1:32:44 PM

MOD!!!
So I really like this guy and a few days ago we went to the beach together and he was REALLY flirty. we were in the water and we were just kinda hanging out then he pulled me onto his lap and we were kinda holding hands and he would grab my waist a lot and stuff like that. I though he liked me but then the next day he went and hung out with another girl. People said he liked the other girl but he was soo flirty at the beach, I don't like the other girl and said some mean stuff about her and he didn't defend her at all. Do you think he likes me or was just having fun???

Hey Girl,

1. don't diss another girl in front of him-- it will only make you seem catty.

2. It sounds like he was definitely interested in you-- but he may feel that way about other girls too. Some guys just like attention from tons of different girls

Just take it easy and wait for him to make a move.

best of luck--
simone s.

by luve2cheer on 6/14/2012 10:35:10 AM

I am going on a date and we want to go out to eat but we don't know where!! What is a restaurant that isn't too fancy but is NOT casual?

Hey Girl,

You could always try The Olive Garden or TGIFridays. Why not ask your friends for their fav restaurants?

simone s.

by liv.laugh.love on 6/14/2012 10:00:49 AM

Hola Chicas! Join my Lana Del Rey Fans club! If you loooove Lana Del Rey... this is the club for u! Here we will talk about our favorite songs by her, how her fashion has inspired us, and how cool she is!

by artistchic99 on 6/14/2012 9:36:19 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I like this guy, I don't know him very well. He invited me to a party and I want to say yes. But my guy friend, who's much closer with this guy, said that he just wants to hook up with me Frown What should I do? The guy is a year older btw.

Hey babe,

I would trust your guy friend.  He would def know what's going on.  You're free to say yes to the party, but just keep in mind that he may just be after one thing.

Jordan S.