Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO #DearCarol, how do I stop my sister from outing me to my crush?! http://t.co/CJvueF4FsG

10 HOURS AGO .@KylieJenner rocks her leggings like a punk princess: http://t.co/iJ7QYk16il

11 HOURS AGO The new way to do your mani requires no nail polish at all: http://t.co/IauTWf0VbC

COMMENTS

NYC gives supersized sugary drinks two thumbs down

NYC’s mayor is cracking down on the sale of sugary drinks in order to help stop the spread of obesity. His idea is to ban the...

Great job, NYC!!! If anything, they'll trying to make people be healthy. Carrie R.

by Sarah510 on 6/13/2012 2:04:29 PM

yeah... I know this is kind of a no-brainer and that people have said it before, but really??!
Doesn't the mayor of NYC have anything better to do? Does BANNING something bought everyday that is fine in moderation sound American to you?
What IS the government for?
THIS?

by spencer9800 on 6/13/2012 1:54:16 PM

What is this even? This seems bizarrely specific and limiting. Having more healthy options is one thing, but this is just kind of hilarious.

by peaches and raspberries on 6/13/2012 1:30:10 PM

come see my club at EverythingGirl.Club !

by sharie7 on 6/13/2012 1:26:05 PM

the government needs to stop trying to control our lives if i want to buy sugary drinks i should have that choice. no one should be putting a limit on my freedom!

by opptop on 6/13/2012 1:17:33 PM

I think that this is a GREAT law to enact, but I know people, and like baconlvr711 said, they WILL find a way around it. And will police arrest people for drinking unhealthy stuff? Carrie R.

by Christiangal345 on 6/13/2012 1:05:11 PM

Honestly? No, there isn't any way it will work. I love the idea of encouraging good health, but I dont think this will do anything. People will find ways around it. I don't think the government should be able to control what we eat and drink anyway. Encouraging healthy eating is one thing, but controlling it is limiting freedom.

by baconlvr711 on 6/13/2012 12:55:39 PM