12 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

12 HOURS AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

14 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

COMMENTS

Tone up with this 30-minute challenge

This flab-busting circuit will get you fit in no time…

So I tried this workout. Its called "Turbo Jam." It is super fun and she has many different dvds so you can pick how long it is. My favorite is the 20 minute workout. I feel so much better about myself. Check it out sometime!!

by IzzyBelly on 8/29/2012 10:40:07 AM

Mod,
What does it mean when it says first at 80%, then 90%, and four at 100%? I have no idea what they are saying.

Hey girl! That's the level of power you should be using.  Go at 80% of your max power (a little bit less than as fast as you can go), then 90% (a little bit more than before but not make power) and then go as fast as you can. xoxo

Kate G.

by sohi105 on 8/21/2012 12:26:15 AM

I have a club called EVERYTHING hair, check that out to please! It just explains gentle hair care and stuff like that! Xoxo!!!!

Hey girls! Remember: you can't post links for other sites.  While we trust you girls, there might be people who try and get girls to go on dangerous sites, so we don't allow other links at girlslife.com  Sorry! xoxo

Kate G.

by YayaYuiki on 8/9/2012 10:42:51 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am really weak. I exercise 30-60 minutes each day, and eat healthy! I don't need to loose any weight, ( I am 30 pounds underweight, but it's not a problem!) but I'm not strong enough to do a cartwheel, push ups, or even bent knee pushups!
Please give me some tips!

Hey babe,

You gotta' start from the very bottom!  Even if you feel like you can't do bent knee pushups or things of that sort, that's because you don't have enough experience with them yet.  You have to work through it, and that makes it even more rewarding later.  Start small and build up your endurance.  Maybe go for ten/fifteen pushups a night or every other night with proper form, and gradually build on that as you go to twenty and twenty five, etc.  And don't just stick to pushups!  There are tons of exercises to build your strength from every angle and every muscle.
Jordan S.

by HappySunshine on 8/7/2012 9:13:13 PM

Absolutely love the premise of this workout, but I'm confused about how many times to do each thing and in what order. Could you please break down for me what I need to do? Like this:
1. Run at 80%
2. 5 push-ups
ETC...
(I know how to do all of the moves, I just need help on what order to do everything.)
Thanks so much for reading this and helping me!Smile

hey! sure thing

1. Run at 80%

2. 5 push-ups

3. Next, jog back.

4. When you get back to your starting point, wheel around and run at 90 percent to the end.

5. get down on your back and bring your legs into the air. Don’t let them touch the ground throughout this part of the exercise. Instead, do a kick like you would if you were swimming.

6. Every four kicks count as one leg lift. Do five leg lifts, and then jog back.

7. This time, sprint as hard as you can to the end and do 5 more push-ups.

8. You will keep repeating the circuit until you have done a total of 6 sprints: first 80 percent, then 90 percent, then four at 100 percent.

9. After each, you will alternate doing leg lifts and push ups. If you can, after the last interval, sprint in instead of jogging to give yourself a final challenge.

Helen S.

by peacelovegoogle on 8/6/2012 6:01:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey ! I just got a treadmill & I want to know how long & how many times a week should I run? Also do you have any articles to help get curves & tone my thighs? Also what are things I can eat & drink to help stay in shape & loose weight. Thanks!Smile

Hey girlie,

I would start off run/walking 30 minutes. Push yourself a little bit past what feels comfortable. Each day, try to extend your running spurts so you rest less during your workout. Over time, you'll challenge yourself to get even better and will be able to run longer! As for how many times per week, I would say 3 or 4 is great. Give yourself at least 2 days a week to rest so your muscles can recuperate.

And check out our Workouts and Eat Right tags. There are tons of articles there - read through them and pick the ones that work best with your lifestyle!

Lauren C.

by victoriabieberz on 7/29/2012 10:26:34 PM

This looks like a good workout. I am going to try it. Will this workout burn LOTS of calories

by 35sh7 on 7/24/2012 1:24:45 AM

MOD
Hey this workout looks perfect for me! Now i know good results most often dont come quickly, but school starts in a little over a month and if i eat healthy and stay true to this workout, could it give some visible results like less of a muffintop or slimmer legs? Does this also tone your bottom? Thanks! Smile

You betcha, girl! Running gives you lean muscle in your legs, and the rest works on your core. Good luck!
Carrie R.

by KaylieGurl663 on 7/16/2012 4:56:47 PM

hey do u guys have any workouts for the butt and to define my curves Smile

by candyprincess97 on 7/12/2012 8:12:54 PM

MOD
I am very confused about this article. I love the workout set up, but I do not understand this "run at 80-percent for 200 meters" is that meant to imply your total heart rate or what? Thank you. -xoxo M

Hey girl,

Yeah, I think it might mean your maximum heart rate.
Kelly G.