7 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

10 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

11 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Tone up with this 30-minute challenge

This flab-busting circuit will get you fit in no time…

Dangggggg. That's A Whole Bunch Of Stuff To Do!!! Smile
Lol.
But Thanks For The Workout!

by NikeChick1500 on 6/17/2012 9:45:48 PM

Im kind of wondering what people would think if they saw me randomly moving my legs in the air like on a bicycle while im on my back outside...

by beaglelover65 on 6/16/2012 11:16:57 PM

MOD
I read somewhere that it's impossible for girls to get a six-pack. Is this true?

Hey girl,

Girls can do ab exercises the same as guys and get awesome results, too! No, that is not true at all Smile

Meghan D.

by 12coco on 6/15/2012 7:02:23 PM

Mod
I can never find the time to exercise. I'm always really busy. Is doing five minutes here, and five minute there for a total of about thirty minutes a good idea? If not, what do you think?
Thanks!

Hey girl,

That would be better than not exercising at all, but it would be more beneficial to exercise for at least 30 minutes at a time to build endurance. Try setting aside a block in your day for exercise -- we're all busy, but it's super important to stay fit and healthy!

Meghan D.

by Graciegang on 6/15/2012 5:29:41 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
What are some excersises that will help me get rid of body fat? Also, I'm pretty skinny but I have big thighs - how can I get them smaller??/

Hey babe,

Any exercises will help you get rid of body fat. For your thighs, try squats and lunges to target that area!
Kelly G.

by Sarah510 on 6/15/2012 10:20:12 AM

MOD MOD
Hi! So I am 14 I am 4'10 and I weigh ((edited by mod)). As you can see I am not average height and according to my BMI graph that I saw at the doctors. I am overweight. But that is only because I used to be on prescribed birth control to help my period flows(I m not having sex, trust me I am not ready and i am way to young)and that's common to gain weight. I have stopped now and I want to lose weight any advice? I want to be one of those thin fit girls who aren't embarrased to wear skirts and arm showing tops. Thank You Smile

Hey girlie,

If you've stopped taking the pills, your bod will probably even out in time! You can help it along by eating balanced meals, cutting out junk food/fast food, and getting exercise about 4-5 times a week. You won't get fit by sitting around - so get moving! Make good choices and constantly remind yourself about your goal <3 If you treat your bod right and make healthy choices, you can do it!
Lauren C.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 6/14/2012 10:34:41 PM

Please help!!!!
Okay so I am only ((edited by mod - please don't post your weight!)) and Im in 8th grade but my thighs are huge! Im going into those awkward stages but I haven't gotten my period yet. Lately I keep saying I'm hungry but Im really not! But I still eat! My brothers girlfriend and i are really really close, she told me that when i go into puberty it will get harder because my motablism isnt as high, is this true? How can I lose the leg bulkyness without losing my upper body's weight! Help! Lauren C.

by missfortunate on 6/14/2012 9:24:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have really flabby arms. Do you have any workouts that tone the upper inner area as quickly ad possible?The part where my armpit touches my arm. It's super flabby there. Can you tell me a workout that doesn't require dumbells or weights. And how long do You think it will take? I already run cardio and eat healthy. Thanks luv! xx

Hey girlie,

Check out these articles:

Everyone gets toned at different speeds, but it's important to remember that you won't see results overnight. You have to work hard and stick with it! Over time, you'll see - and feel - way more in shape Smile
Lauren C.

by Torrie55 on 6/14/2012 8:14:45 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 6/14/2012 4:18:50 PM

I really like this guy. He's always on my mind. Last time we were together weflirted almost the entire time. One of his friends even commented on it. He smiles at me a lot or just whenever he sees me. He liked this girl but I'm not so sure anymore. Should I makea move and tell him that I like him? I'm sorta shy and just not real sure. Thanks for any help you can offer me.

Hey Girl--

Sounds like someone has a crush on you! He's probably just shy! If you feel too awkward to tell him you like him, why not suggest hanging out instead-- then let him take it from there

good luck!