11 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

12 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd

13 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

COMMENTS

Tone up with this 30-minute challenge

This flab-busting circuit will get you fit in no time…

Mod Mod Mod Mod!
I want to begin babysitting on my street because there's a lot of kids and I want to earn some money. The problem is that I have soccer Mon-Thurs evenings, I'll be gone some weekends to visit my grandparents, I'll be gone 3 weeks in July for a church camp, and in August my family is going on a mission trip for 2 weeks. I don't really have anyone who they could recommend them to either.I don't want to be undependable and turn many people down. What should I do? Should I still babysit or put up fliers with only my avalible time? I think I might babysit during the school year, I don't know...
Thanks for answering Mod! Smile

Hey Girl!

There's no harm in asking around or advertising. A lot of parents aren't looking for a regular sitter but rather someone dependable if they want to go out for a night. Once you babysit for one family you'll have a recommendation!

best of luck--
simone s.

by SummerButterflies on 6/14/2012 3:52:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have 2 completely unrelated Qs
1 I asked my mom for a bra about 2 weeks ago and she said I would get one but she I haven't gotten one yet How do I remind her with out sounding pushy?
2 I have a lot of fat on mi tummy and it makes me VERY self conscious how do I get rid of it?

Hey Girl--

1. Just approach your mom when she's not busy and be nice about it. It probably just slipped her mind, maybe you could say, "could we go shopping sometime soon for a bra?"

2. Everyone has tummy fat. if you feel self-conscious start a new workout routine. Check out our fitness page for ideas!

best of luck--

simone s.

by juliacar on 6/14/2012 3:08:14 PM

hey if anyone needs advice feel free to post on my profile and ill get back to you asapSmile

by maddysadvice on 6/14/2012 1:25:03 PM

HARD!!!!

♥ ♫ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♪ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 6/14/2012 11:39:16 AM

Mod mod mod!
I have my period and I was wondering how often I should I should change a pad? Do I need to change it every time I see a little blood? Also Im not comfortable wearing pads and I today I have a swim party so what should I tell people when I stay out of the pool? Like any good excuses? Ps: it's a boy girl party
Thanks again!

Hey girl,

1. pads are usually supposed to be changed every few hours-- there should be instructions on the box

2. You could always tell people you cant swim because you're going out with your family later and need to be dry, or that you just got your hair done and don't want to mess it up.

good luck!
simone s.

by bubbles3956 on 6/14/2012 10:13:39 AM

Hola Chicas! Join my Lana Del Rey Fans club! If you loooove Lana Del Rey... this is the club for u! Here we will talk about our favorite songs by her, how her fashion has inspired us, and how cool she is!

by artistchic99 on 6/14/2012 9:39:39 AM

Ugly sports bra in the picture.

by Sarah510 on 6/14/2012 6:59:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
My crush and I are really good friends and all but I know that he doesnt like me like that because one day we were hanging out at recess with his friend and he told me that he had a crush on one of my best friends! He told me not to tell anyone. Now how do I get him to like me??? Please help!! Frown

Hey Girl,

Just keep being your usual friendly self and he may change his mind. It hurts when the guy you like likes one of your friends but he may get over it. In the meantime, try scoping out new guys.

Simone S.
simone s.

by orangutanluver101 on 6/14/2012 2:51:59 AM

This sounds great but i would like something that is a little more simple. You know, something that is easy to remember and I don't have to print out. But it sounds like a great calorie burning circuit!

by sprinklz28 on 6/14/2012 12:18:32 AM