9 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

12 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

13 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Be a summer camp superstar

Queen of the cabin? Yeah, that’d be you!

Fitting in at camp is something really hard to do, especially if you're not with a friend. This is great advice. If you love books, are looking for a new book to read, or have a book to recommend, join my Book Recommendation Club! Thanks!Laughing

by olivia192000 on 7/6/2012 7:12:37 AM

Good Advice! Smile

by Mtoles on 6/25/2012 8:20:47 PM

this article sort of helped...im headed off to Girl Scout camp next month and i bet most of the girls in my cabin will have been going there for years. any way you mods can help? (BTW we cant bring ipods, candy, food, gum, or any electronics)
XOXOXO, loppyears12

Hey girl,

Even if they have been there for years, I'm sure they'll still be nice to you! Relax, I'm sure it will be super fun!

Meghan D.

by loppyears12 on 6/23/2012 12:44:00 AM

Wow, this article is great! And it arrived just in time too, since I'm headed to camp in a few days!!! Thanks, GL!!!! Smile

by bri017 on 6/19/2012 3:30:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
I'm super freaked out about getting my period at camp!!
We go swimming, hiking, and rockclimbing, and when I have it, it's usually super heavy!! what should i come prepared with?!

hey! bring tampons, and plenty of pads. Don't worry, I've done the summer camp thing, and it's fine Smile

Helen S.

by LauraSch1026 on 6/18/2012 5:31:23 PM

MOD! MOD!
Hi! So i'm going to camp soon, well probably. See my best friend, and a girl we're pretty close with were gonna go, but my best friend can't go anymore so it's just me and the girl i'm friends with but not super close with...
I know if I don't go i'll regret it, but I get homesick just at sleepovers...
What should I do?!
Thanks! (:

Go! I bet you wont regret it! I bet it will be tons of fun. Camping is always fun! Good luck hon. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by dancingirly on 6/16/2012 10:15:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
im going to sleepaway camp for a week this summer, and i have no idea when to shave. I've been there before about 3 or 4 years ago so i know you only get about 5 mins in the shower. How am i suppose to wash my hair, body and shave? my leg hair also grows back really quickly.

Hey girl,

I would not worry as much about shaving if your time is limited -- it's more important that you get clean! Your hair won't be too bad after just a week, so embrace the natural and shave before and after the week is over Smile

Meghan D.

by fmo877 on 6/15/2012 10:56:49 PM

Great article! I just got back from summer band camp, I could have used this article two weeks ago! I am usually very shy and socially awkward... but I tried really hard to be bubbly this year and I made some friends I will never forget! It helps to remember that people at camp don't know who you are at school; and for just a week or two, you can be as friendly and nice as you want to be!Smile

by thumperella14 on 6/15/2012 9:33:40 AM

Awww, I went to summer camp last week!

by dancethenightaway on 6/15/2012 9:21:47 AM

So this guy I used to like is a soccer referee with me. I had scheduling issues and e-mailed the director, and he changed me with the guy. I textef him to make ure he knew about it and he told me he was in utah and to mind my own business! I was just checking that he knew, and that was hard because even texting him is really akward. So is it normal for guys to be that rude or is he trying to say don't ever talk look or speak to me again. btw were going 2 different high schools anyway.

Hey babe,

That sounds kind of rude! Since you're going to different high schools anyway, I would steer clear of that dude and find a cutie who's way sweeter!
Kelly G.