8 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

9 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

10 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

Build your babysitting rep: 4 perf playtime ideas

The quickest way to building a stellar sitting rep is to keep those kids entertained…without plunking ‘em down in front of the tube. Toss movies and TV...

One thing I like to do is when some of the older kids think playing with chalk is "SOO LAME" give them some paint brush and some water and tell them to paint a picture of their fav super hero... it works every time!

Hope that helps! xoxo

by eat.sleep.style. on 8/30/2013 9:03:05 PM

Thank you this was VERY helpful! I was babysitting my little cousin and we did arts and crafts together and colored a picture. Also, we did a scavenger hunt when I let her keep everything she found (it was little things like a notepad and a bracelet, etc.) and gave her one piece of candy for everything she found (five things). Also, another good babysitting activity to keep them busy is painting nails. Just simple colors, like sparkles, to make her happy. Another thing to do with a girl, about 6+! [:

by shygurl98 on 12/29/2012 7:00:27 PM

Have questions about babysitting 2+ kids? get in touchSmile

by mtimms on 7/17/2012 10:27:50 PM

Need more babysitting advice, or any more advice in general? well you're in luck, because I have an advice queen club and a club called: advice for a drama free life!
Smile Smile Smile Smile

by twilight*gurl on 7/3/2012 6:32:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
My friends are really lazy! They are all really thin and fit and they don't work out and eat whatever they want. (a lot of junk) I have a tummy and are not as fit. Whenever I try to eat healthy they always roll their eyes and say I shouldn't eat that disgusting food! I also like to work out so I have tried those friend workouts with them but they won't do them. I have tried explaining to them why I want to lead a healthy life but they just don't get it! What do I do? It's not just that kind of lazy I explained above like my friend won't reach across the bed to grab ANYTHING and she makes me do stuff for her cus she's "too lazy" I'm tired of it. What do I do to make her (and them for the first question) understand my point of view?

Hey! Well you can't make them like working out, but if they make fun of your food again just say you like it and don't mind eating it. Good luck!
Helen S.

by wizpopstars99 on 6/26/2012 8:40:57 PM

These are pretty good ideas. I shall have to try them. Hey, hey you. You know what you should do? Comment on my profile.

by FatDancingPanda on 6/23/2012 3:35:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
*Please hide the question just show the answer!*

Hey girlie,

If you feel comfortable with sending it and you're sure it wasn't inappropriate, then I think it's probably ok. It's a personal decision though - if it makes you feel weird, uncomfy, or "bad," then just don't do it! Easy fix <3
Lauren C.

by fireworks1071 on 6/14/2012 10:17:58 PM

************ATTENTION ALL USERS************
stuck at home cuz u have no way to make some $$$....dont worry cuz i know the gal that has ALL the answers 4 ur PROB'S. she knows EVERY type of way to earn the $$$ that's calling ur name!!!! GO NOW AND B A FAN OF CUTIEPIE14231 FOR ALL THE SOLUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 6/14/2012 8:23:43 PM

modmodmodmodmod
tomorrow one of my friends is having her birthday party, but im feeling too sick to go. she's a really good friend of mine and i feel bad that i have such a high temperature! should i go anyways?
thx Smile

Hey girlie,

DEFINITELY DO NOT go to the party! If you're really sick, it's best to stay at home, rest, drink fluids, and get better. You don't want to spend the whole party feeling lousy - and you don't want to get anyone sick there either! That wouldn't be a very good birthday present at all Tong Give her a call and apologize, and just tell her you have a really high fever so you need to stay home tonight. Tell her happy birthday and that you still want to celebrate with her, so you should go to a movie/go to lunch/hang out at the mall sometime soon when you're feeling better. If you offer to hang out at another time, she'll know you aren't blowing her off - you're just sick! Happens to all of us! <3
Lauren C.

by gumcard on 6/14/2012 7:23:26 PM

MOD! Me and my best friend found a cigarette on the playground at recess and we're in elementry school! What should we do?

Hey girlie,

Chances are, someone older was hanging out at the playground and left it there. It could've even been a parent. Don't freak out or assume it was left there by a certain person - if you see it there tomorrow, just quietly tell your teacher. He/she will probably just pick it up and throw it away. (Which is the right thing to do, so no kids or animals get to it.) We all know how dangerous smoking is and how bad it is for your health, but cigarettes are nothing to freak out about - just tell an adult so you can both toss it in the trash! Smile
Lauren C.

by briannam911 on 6/14/2012 5:46:37 PM

MODMODMOD
I saw that you have the babysitter business card thing, but I have a pet-sitting business and want to make cute business cards for it. Do you know of any other *free* business card templates I could use? Otherwise, which of the babysitting ones do you think would be best? Thank you! Smile

Hey girlie,

You could do a Google search for other business card templates, but you could totally use one of ours! The card with the animals on it (elephant, turtle, bunny) could be really cute for a petsitting business!

Lauren C.

by miaboo123 on 6/14/2012 5:13:22 PM

My kids I baby-sit are sooo competitive. If one of the kids the other one will start a fight, then they get bruised and then the parents think I'm hurting them!!! Do you have any non-competitive games for a 6 month old (witch is really not a problem but enjoys playing with us) A 4 year old boy (the main problem) and a sassy 6 year old (the problem helper)

by ArizonaChica on 6/14/2012 5:02:18 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 6/14/2012 4:15:07 PM