40 MINUTES AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

3 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

4 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

6 cute cover-ups to rock all summer

All your style needs for when you need a break from the sun.

Don't mean to be rude, but some of these Girl's Life models look too old. I mean, aren't they supposed to be young girls, anyways??

by cookies345 on 4/5/2013 7:03:17 PM

i bought the colorful target one. it goes perfectly with my 1 piece from jcpenny

by jster on 7/2/2012 11:17:01 AM

love the dress and romper!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Want nail and make up ideas and outfit help and inspiration come to my new club "Make-up,nail ideas and outfit help!" and we are currently looking for officers! And i will answer any questions u have about make-up clothes or nails!

by princess3156 on 6/18/2012 7:57:00 PM

loving the neon striped dress from Target! I hope Target will come to Canada soon!!!

by Mandyo12 on 6/16/2012 10:51:48 PM

The romper is hot! Gold Marc Jacob flats, Chole trimmed aviators would look fab!. And for a night out wear a cream cropped leather jacket over it, dark ankle booties, and add a couple accessories.

by SummerWavesHello on 6/15/2012 5:45:56 PM

Soo cute!!!

by unicornninja on 6/15/2012 5:33:46 PM

LOVE the romper and the pink skirt!!!Smile

by TntGymnast on 6/15/2012 11:56:56 AM

**************ATTENTION ALL USERS*****************
diggin' these CUTE trends and just dont know how 2 wear em'...... dont go all CRAZZY-LIKE and throw away EVERYTHING dat just doesnt quite fit with da trends..... GO AND B A FAN OF CUTIEPIE14231 FOR ALL THE ANSWERS ON BEAUTY AND FASHION +MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRY NOW ONLY A CLICK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 6/14/2012 8:52:56 PM

MOD! Smile
What are some good road trip songs? Thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

These are my fave road trip songs! Try combining these with some of your summer songs, recommendations from friends and your parents, Google searching "road trip songs," etc Smile

"American Girl" - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

"Gimme Shelter" - The Rolling Stones

"Fat Bottomed Girls" - Queen

"Life in the Fast Lane" - Eagles

"All I Wanna Do" - Sheryl Crow

"The Rock Show" - blink 182

"Do You Want It All" - Two Door Cinema Club

"American Boy" - Estelle

"Sweet Disposition" - The Temper Trap (<-- a must have! It makes you feel like you're in a movie)
Lauren C.

by I'm_a_hurricane on 6/14/2012 8:46:46 PM

MOd
I was on the phone with my freind and she said she wants to break up with her bf. I said, "Why? Is he boring?" and she said he was hitting her and yelling at her! She said she was always wearing her hoodie to cover it up. (the bruises) I told her she needs to tell someone, what he was doing was illegal and she could press charges, but she was just like, "So? I'm not dead." She is probably gonna break up with him. I don't know if she told anyone else about her boyfreind. I think she needs to tell the police or something. What should I do? I'll ask my mom when she gets home, but can you give me some advice now? Thanks MOD! Girls' Life rocks!

Hey girlie,

Personally, I would look out for my friend - make sure she knows how awesome she is, that she's way better than this, and that she definitely should follow her instincts and break up with him. It's her choice whether she wants to report him or not, so you shouldn't pressure her into it if she doesn't want to. Everyone deals with situations in their own way - what seems "right" for you might not be for her. But the important thing is that she knows she is strong enough to be on her own without him! She is way better off surrounding herself with positive people who love her, respect her, and treat her well! <3
Lauren C.