2 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

3 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

4 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

6 cute cover-ups to rock all summer

All your style needs for when you need a break from the sun.

Mod
Thanks Lauren C.! Smile

You're welcome, lovely! <3
Lauren C.

by teampeetapercy on 6/14/2012 7:37:58 PM

MOD!!!
So I Liked this guy.On the last full day of school, May 31, my freind said he isn't going to our school next year. So I put a notre in his lcoker saying I like him.JUne 1st, the last day and a hlaf day, so I didn't see hi in class. I saw him as I was leaving school.WE kinda made eye contact a inute and that's it. He didn't look at me different. I don't have his number and none of my freinds do. I'm not allowed to have a facebook even tho Im 14! So I can't keep in tough with him. He seeems nice and creative and like a keeper. Maybe I should find a new crush, but it's hard for me to like someone. I've only had 2 major real crushes! What should I do? I want to cry about it because Inever got to talk to him after that and what if he didn't get the note? My freind thoughthe was pretending he didn't get the note because he didn't say hi or anything but didn't look at me like I was creepy.Do you think maybe he was weirded it by it? How should I figure out how to keep in touch w/him?

Hey girlie,

I doubt he was weirded out by it, but he might be playing things safe - it might be hard for him to get to know you, end up liking you, and then go to another school next year. He's probably bummed that he's switching schools so, to make it easier, he's trying not to leave anybody "behind" at your school. Does that make sense? I'm sure he got the note, but he's just making the decision not to start anything right now. I know it's hard because it just happened and you feel upset - so if you want to cry, cry! But you should be proud of yourself that you took action and 'fessed up about your feelings. That takes guts! <3 Remember this situation and, in the future, always try to make a move before it's too late. I know you feel like you'll never have another crush again, but over time this will get easier - and you'll be surprised when you start falling for someone else again. You can't force it though - it'll happen when you least expect it! But it WILL happen. Just take the summer to make yourself happy, cry if you need to, spend time with your besties, and you'll make it through just fine. Lots of love, babe!
Lauren C.

by teampeetapercy on 6/14/2012 6:55:15 PM

i love the racer back dress

by 5boys_1D on 6/14/2012 5:27:30 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 6/14/2012 4:17:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I need an answer fast thanks! So tommorw I'm going to get my nails done, and I want them to match two dresses so one dresses is black with white flowers on it, and it has a yellow belt. The second dress in all white with a black sash. What is a cool way to do my nails? And I need it to match my graduation cap and gown it's white with Blue tassel. Also there is a big dance tommorw I'm wearing the dress with the yellow belt what kind of make up should I use? I have brown curly hair, and beige skin with brown eyes. By make up I mean like eyeliner etc. And by the way the dresses are prom dresses, because were having like a prom tommorw thanks so much!

Hey Girl--

If you're feeling daring, orange is the color for nails this summer. Try experimenting with some mascara, bronzer and light eyeshadows.

best of luck--
simone s.

by CheerUrHeartOut on 6/14/2012 3:31:39 PM

cute i love the first one

by girlygirl22werock on 6/14/2012 2:23:37 PM

cute!

by cutiepie14231 on 6/14/2012 2:21:11 PM

I really like the blue maxi

by chocolateworld12 on 6/14/2012 1:54:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, so mainly it's summer now for me but so far it's been super boring. My best friend has been busy, so I haven't had time to hang with her or swim with her. There are no public pools where I live and my parents won't pay for a membership at a private pool. All my other friends are busy with sports or are on vacations. I was thinking about joining a sport with them but I have to be experienced and I really don't want to join a sports team! Frown All my brothers and sisters are like eight years older than me so their never home or they're always working or on vacations with their friends. Frown My dad goes to work all day and my mom is always busy shopping or cleaning the house. All I've been doing is reading, taking walks, listening to music, and going through my school papers! I don't have any pets to play with either. How can I make my summer more fun and be busier? Thanks Mod. Frown

Hey Girl--

I'm sure you have a few friends who are still around for the summer-- check to see what they're up to. If you want to join a sports team why not start practicing now? Tons of local camps and charities also hire teens as volunteers for the summer-- that's a great way to get out of the house.

best of luck!