Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO The Vamps just started a war with Fifth Harmony: http://t.co/6djSXGGqpA

10 HOURS AGO Exciting new for @ShawnMendes fans: http://t.co/o8tNHMmSBX

11 HOURS AGO .@Meghan_Trainor covered @5SOS's "Don't Stop," and it was amazing: http://t.co/BwuteeHODC

COMMENTS

6 cute cover-ups to rock all summer

All your style needs for when you need a break from the sun.

hey if anybody wants advice feel free to post on my profile and ill get back to you asapSmile

by maddysadvice on 6/14/2012 1:22:22 PM

my comments are not showing?

by PetitePrincess98 on 6/14/2012 12:51:36 PM

hi.. it's (almost) summer and my best friends invited me to their beach party, the problem is , my best friends will wear the cutest two pieces ,i never wore two pieces because my parents won't let me for some reasons (idk).... is there like a cute way to wear something to a beach BUT bikinis?

Hey Girl,

Why not try out a tankini or a one piece? There actually are TONS of flattering styles. OR what about board shorts and a tank?

good luck--
simone s.

by PetitePrincess98 on 6/14/2012 12:50:35 PM

I love the romper!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 6/14/2012 11:35:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! i wanna get a good makeup look but i have brown eyes and dark brown hair, my eyes are like a almond shape, any ideas for the perfect summer make up look? and i can do make up from lipgloss to eyeliner Smile so i can do any make up thing Smile Thanks!!

Hey girl,

try experimenting with bronzer and light colored eyeshadows.

Best of luck,

Simone
simone s.

by emma2112 on 6/14/2012 10:57:12 AM

I like the pants.

by topchef88 on 6/14/2012 10:50:30 AM

Hola Chicas! Join my Lana Del Rey Fans club! If you loooove Lana Del Rey... this is the club for u! Here we will talk about our favorite songs by her, how her fashion has inspired us, and how cool she is!

by artistchic99 on 6/14/2012 9:49:16 AM

Next time you throw on your LBD for a fancy occasion, pair it with bright heels (like hot pink!) to add a pop of color.

Your parents have a huge list of chores for you to do when you get home. And on top of that, you had the WORST day at school! You...

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.