7 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

8 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

9 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

6 cute cover-ups to rock all summer

All your style needs for when you need a break from the sun.

Don't mean to be rude, but some of these Girl's Life models look too old. I mean, aren't they supposed to be young girls, anyways??

by cookies345 on 4/5/2013 7:03:17 PM

i bought the colorful target one. it goes perfectly with my 1 piece from jcpenny

by jster on 7/2/2012 11:17:01 AM

love the dress and romper!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Want nail and make up ideas and outfit help and inspiration come to my new club "Make-up,nail ideas and outfit help!" and we are currently looking for officers! And i will answer any questions u have about make-up clothes or nails!

by princess3156 on 6/18/2012 7:57:00 PM

loving the neon striped dress from Target! I hope Target will come to Canada soon!!!

by Mandyo12 on 6/16/2012 10:51:48 PM

The romper is hot! Gold Marc Jacob flats, Chole trimmed aviators would look fab!. And for a night out wear a cream cropped leather jacket over it, dark ankle booties, and add a couple accessories.

by SummerWavesHello on 6/15/2012 5:45:56 PM

Soo cute!!!

by unicornninja on 6/15/2012 5:33:46 PM

LOVE the romper and the pink skirt!!!Smile

by TntGymnast on 6/15/2012 11:56:56 AM

**************ATTENTION ALL USERS*****************
diggin' these CUTE trends and just dont know how 2 wear em'...... dont go all CRAZZY-LIKE and throw away EVERYTHING dat just doesnt quite fit with da trends..... GO AND B A FAN OF CUTIEPIE14231 FOR ALL THE ANSWERS ON BEAUTY AND FASHION +MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRY NOW ONLY A CLICK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 6/14/2012 8:52:56 PM

MOD! Smile
What are some good road trip songs? Thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

These are my fave road trip songs! Try combining these with some of your summer songs, recommendations from friends and your parents, Google searching "road trip songs," etc Smile

"American Girl" - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

"Gimme Shelter" - The Rolling Stones

"Fat Bottomed Girls" - Queen

"Life in the Fast Lane" - Eagles

"All I Wanna Do" - Sheryl Crow

"The Rock Show" - blink 182

"Do You Want It All" - Two Door Cinema Club

"American Boy" - Estelle

"Sweet Disposition" - The Temper Trap (<-- a must have! It makes you feel like you're in a movie)
Lauren C.

by I'm_a_hurricane on 6/14/2012 8:46:46 PM

MOd
I was on the phone with my freind and she said she wants to break up with her bf. I said, "Why? Is he boring?" and she said he was hitting her and yelling at her! She said she was always wearing her hoodie to cover it up. (the bruises) I told her she needs to tell someone, what he was doing was illegal and she could press charges, but she was just like, "So? I'm not dead." She is probably gonna break up with him. I don't know if she told anyone else about her boyfreind. I think she needs to tell the police or something. What should I do? I'll ask my mom when she gets home, but can you give me some advice now? Thanks MOD! Girls' Life rocks!

Hey girlie,

Personally, I would look out for my friend - make sure she knows how awesome she is, that she's way better than this, and that she definitely should follow her instincts and break up with him. It's her choice whether she wants to report him or not, so you shouldn't pressure her into it if she doesn't want to. Everyone deals with situations in their own way - what seems "right" for you might not be for her. But the important thing is that she knows she is strong enough to be on her own without him! She is way better off surrounding herself with positive people who love her, respect her, and treat her well! <3
Lauren C.

by teampeetapercy on 6/14/2012 7:55:58 PM

Mod
Thanks Lauren C.! Smile

You're welcome, lovely! <3
Lauren C.

by teampeetapercy on 6/14/2012 7:37:58 PM

MOD!!!
So I Liked this guy.On the last full day of school, May 31, my freind said he isn't going to our school next year. So I put a notre in his lcoker saying I like him.JUne 1st, the last day and a hlaf day, so I didn't see hi in class. I saw him as I was leaving school.WE kinda made eye contact a inute and that's it. He didn't look at me different. I don't have his number and none of my freinds do. I'm not allowed to have a facebook even tho Im 14! So I can't keep in tough with him. He seeems nice and creative and like a keeper. Maybe I should find a new crush, but it's hard for me to like someone. I've only had 2 major real crushes! What should I do? I want to cry about it because Inever got to talk to him after that and what if he didn't get the note? My freind thoughthe was pretending he didn't get the note because he didn't say hi or anything but didn't look at me like I was creepy.Do you think maybe he was weirded it by it? How should I figure out how to keep in touch w/him?

Hey girlie,

I doubt he was weirded out by it, but he might be playing things safe - it might be hard for him to get to know you, end up liking you, and then go to another school next year. He's probably bummed that he's switching schools so, to make it easier, he's trying not to leave anybody "behind" at your school. Does that make sense? I'm sure he got the note, but he's just making the decision not to start anything right now. I know it's hard because it just happened and you feel upset - so if you want to cry, cry! But you should be proud of yourself that you took action and 'fessed up about your feelings. That takes guts! <3 Remember this situation and, in the future, always try to make a move before it's too late. I know you feel like you'll never have another crush again, but over time this will get easier - and you'll be surprised when you start falling for someone else again. You can't force it though - it'll happen when you least expect it! But it WILL happen. Just take the summer to make yourself happy, cry if you need to, spend time with your besties, and you'll make it through just fine. Lots of love, babe!
Lauren C.

by teampeetapercy on 6/14/2012 6:55:15 PM

i love the racer back dress

by 5boys_1D on 6/14/2012 5:27:30 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 6/14/2012 4:17:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I need an answer fast thanks! So tommorw I'm going to get my nails done, and I want them to match two dresses so one dresses is black with white flowers on it, and it has a yellow belt. The second dress in all white with a black sash. What is a cool way to do my nails? And I need it to match my graduation cap and gown it's white with Blue tassel. Also there is a big dance tommorw I'm wearing the dress with the yellow belt what kind of make up should I use? I have brown curly hair, and beige skin with brown eyes. By make up I mean like eyeliner etc. And by the way the dresses are prom dresses, because were having like a prom tommorw thanks so much!

Hey Girl--

If you're feeling daring, orange is the color for nails this summer. Try experimenting with some mascara, bronzer and light eyeshadows.

best of luck--
simone s.

by CheerUrHeartOut on 6/14/2012 3:31:39 PM

cute i love the first one

by girlygirl22werock on 6/14/2012 2:23:37 PM

cute!

by cutiepie14231 on 6/14/2012 2:21:11 PM

I really like the blue maxi

by chocolateworld12 on 6/14/2012 1:54:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, so mainly it's summer now for me but so far it's been super boring. My best friend has been busy, so I haven't had time to hang with her or swim with her. There are no public pools where I live and my parents won't pay for a membership at a private pool. All my other friends are busy with sports or are on vacations. I was thinking about joining a sport with them but I have to be experienced and I really don't want to join a sports team! Frown All my brothers and sisters are like eight years older than me so their never home or they're always working or on vacations with their friends. Frown My dad goes to work all day and my mom is always busy shopping or cleaning the house. All I've been doing is reading, taking walks, listening to music, and going through my school papers! I don't have any pets to play with either. How can I make my summer more fun and be busier? Thanks Mod. Frown

Hey Girl--

I'm sure you have a few friends who are still around for the summer-- check to see what they're up to. If you want to join a sports team why not start practicing now? Tons of local camps and charities also hire teens as volunteers for the summer-- that's a great way to get out of the house.

best of luck!

simone s.

by BabyDahl13 on 6/14/2012 1:47:45 PM

all really cute!!!!!

by PolkaDots1999 on 6/14/2012 1:33:08 PM

hey if anybody wants advice feel free to post on my profile and ill get back to you asapSmile

by maddysadvice on 6/14/2012 1:22:22 PM

my comments are not showing?

by PetitePrincess98 on 6/14/2012 12:51:36 PM

hi.. it's (almost) summer and my best friends invited me to their beach party, the problem is , my best friends will wear the cutest two pieces ,i never wore two pieces because my parents won't let me for some reasons (idk).... is there like a cute way to wear something to a beach BUT bikinis?

Hey Girl,

Why not try out a tankini or a one piece? There actually are TONS of flattering styles. OR what about board shorts and a tank?

good luck--
simone s.

by PetitePrincess98 on 6/14/2012 12:50:35 PM

I love the romper!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 6/14/2012 11:35:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! i wanna get a good makeup look but i have brown eyes and dark brown hair, my eyes are like a almond shape, any ideas for the perfect summer make up look? and i can do make up from lipgloss to eyeliner Smile so i can do any make up thing Smile Thanks!!

Hey girl,

try experimenting with bronzer and light colored eyeshadows.

Best of luck,

Simone
simone s.

by emma2112 on 6/14/2012 10:57:12 AM

I like the pants.

by topchef88 on 6/14/2012 10:50:30 AM

Hola Chicas! Join my Lana Del Rey Fans club! If you loooove Lana Del Rey... this is the club for u! Here we will talk about our favorite songs by her, how her fashion has inspired us, and how cool she is!

by artistchic99 on 6/14/2012 9:49:16 AM