AN HOUR AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

3 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

4 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Let It Shine's Coco Jones shares the secret to confidence

This girl can sing, dance…and give great advice!

I LUV Coco Jones I look up 2 her and respect her soo much

by cbcool on 6/24/2012 6:59:27 PM

Hey girls, wanna learn hairstyles, prevent hairloss, make it grow longer faster, and say bye to shaving longer? Join my club EVERYTHING hair

by YayaYuiki on 6/17/2012 10:24:39 PM

Hey guys! I have an advice queen page thingy...and I would really appreciate it if you came and followed me. I give really great advice too! THANKS! -SUMMER LOLA

by Jounga on 6/17/2012 9:12:36 PM

Coco Jones is awesome! Btw, I love salt and vinegar chips too;) lol!

by Vjazzy08 on 6/17/2012 4:57:42 PM

I LOVE COCO!!!!!! She was at the disney store on the 14th this month. So was Tyler James Williams and Brandon Michael Smith! I got thier autograph!!!!

by ceceandrocky20 on 6/15/2012 11:00:46 AM

Hola Chicas! Join my Lana Del Rey Fans club! If you loooove Lana Del Rey... this is the club for u! Here we will talk about our favorite songs by her, how her fashion has inspired us, and how cool she is!

by artistchic99 on 6/15/2012 10:54:21 AM

PLEASE ANSWER! I recently become obsessed with 1D!!! And it's all that's on my mind right now! HELP! Thanksss!!

Hey girlie,

Woah there! While it's natural to have a celeb crush, it's never good to become overly obsessed. Try filling up your time by doing more activities that require your attention. Any hobbies you've been wanting to spend more time on? Movies that you haven't seen in a while? Friends you gotta catch up with? Just try focusing on other things so that you don't spend as much time obsessing over 1D.
Kelly G.

by Gabbyw123 on 6/15/2012 10:49:24 AM

she seems cool, i hope her acting takes her far.

by j4zm09 on 6/15/2012 9:46:34 AM

I definitely agree with teampeetapercey. She seems really confident in herself and looks really cute!

by ceahorse on 6/15/2012 9:09:59 AM

LafaDees
Just going into Middle School?
Don't know what's the trend?
Love is coming your way?
Friends pretending they're not?
You people need me I'm fun and very stylish and has had TONS of experience with friends. Middle School isn't a deal ITS A BIG ONE join now! :0 Smile Tong

by GeenieD on 6/14/2012 9:27:37 PM