Bridget M.

is modding

25 MINUTES AGO Check out @bellathorne in @TheDUFF movie trailer: http://t.co/H9NlgOHUNJ

AN HOUR AGO Looks like JB is getting his act together: http://t.co/LscdQksBBr

2 HOURS AGO The cutest game day snack recipes are all right here: http://t.co/dESVBZlRXq

COMMENTS

Stiiirike this jerk out!

I was at a Yankees game and I was texting my crush's best friend. Then my crush got on from his phone. My crush said he...

not cool

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:59:20 PM

soooo sorry im really tall too and think these jerks arent worth being an issue in ur life

by janay123 on 9/3/2012 12:59:47 PM

are you sure that it wasn't his friend pretending to be your crush?

by etesfaye on 8/27/2012 11:38:11 AM

Totally insulting cause I'm tall!!! >Frown

by kgoen7430 on 8/14/2012 4:33:48 PM

that one is kinda personal to me cuz me & my BFF talk bout how we hav always been (& always will) be worried bout guys daring eachother to fake ask ppl out. Plus, I've been dissed for my height before, too! I'm not super tall, but I am one of the tallest girls I know (5'9")

by *epic fail* on 8/3/2012 3:40:07 PM

omg im sorry you need to stop liking him. im tall too. so what?

by chapice on 7/23/2012 4:28:06 PM

omg im so srry for u he is a real jerk move on there are plenty of fish in the see u deserve better everyone does

by quilaina on 7/19/2012 8:43:08 PM

Wow, some guys just don't deserve any of a girl's time.

by meepala21 on 7/17/2012 5:49:34 PM

wow such a jerk i wouldv'e been all like '' DUDE! i was just getting ready to say that to you shorty XD !''

by smarticals on 7/14/2012 2:07:31 AM

....wooow.... that guy is a "bad word"!

by superangel33 on 7/10/2012 9:59:26 PM

You're craving something sweet. What do you choose?

YOU
YOUR CRUSH

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.