2 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

5 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

6 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Stiiirike this jerk out!

I was at a Yankees game and I was texting my crush's best friend. Then my crush got on from his phone. My crush said he...

not cool

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:59:20 PM

soooo sorry im really tall too and think these jerks arent worth being an issue in ur life

by janay123 on 9/3/2012 12:59:47 PM

are you sure that it wasn't his friend pretending to be your crush?

by etesfaye on 8/27/2012 11:38:11 AM

Totally insulting cause I'm tall!!! >Frown

by kgoen7430 on 8/14/2012 4:33:48 PM

that one is kinda personal to me cuz me & my BFF talk bout how we hav always been (& always will) be worried bout guys daring eachother to fake ask ppl out. Plus, I've been dissed for my height before, too! I'm not super tall, but I am one of the tallest girls I know (5'9")

by *epic fail* on 8/3/2012 3:40:07 PM

omg im sorry you need to stop liking him. im tall too. so what?

by chapice on 7/23/2012 4:28:06 PM

omg im so srry for u he is a real jerk move on there are plenty of fish in the see u deserve better everyone does

by quilaina on 7/19/2012 8:43:08 PM

Wow, some guys just don't deserve any of a girl's time.

by meepala21 on 7/17/2012 5:49:34 PM

wow such a jerk i wouldv'e been all like '' DUDE! i was just getting ready to say that to you shorty XD !''

by smarticals on 7/14/2012 2:07:31 AM

....wooow.... that guy is a "bad word"!

by superangel33 on 7/10/2012 9:59:26 PM