AN HOUR AGO Score the best skin tips from @myclearstart: http://t.co/aphPxkkbcj

2 HOURS AGO Trade your backpack for a broomstick because now you can enroll at Hogwarts: http://t.co/e4PJAVWIJS

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 fab #glgirls will snag a Cupcake Party Kit from @NailedKit: http://t.co/0FT4mQHlHe

COMMENTS

Stiiirike this jerk out!

I was at a Yankees game and I was texting my crush's best friend. Then my crush got on from his phone. My crush said he...

wow! boyz boyz so immature

by taylor swift lover23 on 7/7/2012 1:29:56 PM

Some guys are just so immature! That stinks!

by DramaDudette on 6/29/2012 6:27:35 PM

That is the worst! I kno w how you feel! super excited and then he is just kidding! Sucks right! My advice, find a new, totally nice guy that will be actually be nice and ask you out seriously! From what you have told us you seem like a great person!

by snoopyfan2015 on 6/28/2012 12:51:32 PM

How mean:l

by saysay65 on 6/26/2012 7:20:15 PM

i just don't understand how guys operate...what a jerk!

by myfatsquirrel on 6/25/2012 3:57:35 PM

Hey girls, wanna learn hairstyles, prevent hairloss, make it grow longer faster, and say bye to shaving longer? Join my club EVERYTHING hair

by YayaYuiki on 6/17/2012 10:20:08 PM

OMG! Tell that jerk not to call you nicknames and tell a teacher or parent 'cause that's cyberbullying even the smallest piece of information and your life is over! STAY STRONG YOU ARE PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL THE WAY YOU ARE!!! <3

by GLGirlFriend10 on 6/17/2012 9:15:01 PM

MODMODMOD
Okay, this is kinda a long story. I had a crush on my BFF way back in elementary school. I moved schools and lost touch, then we met again a couple years later and it turns out I still have a huge crush on him! I know he remembered me, but he didn't talk to me much and flirted a little bit even though he had a girlfriend. Next year I'm changing schools again, so I probably won't be able to see him ever again, but I just can't let him go! On the last day of school I was gonna put my number in his backpack with a note like text me sometime, but he was absent! I still have a major crush on him, and I can't seem to let him go! Also, my parents are divorced, and my mom says its ok if I date but my dad is totally against it. What do I do? Thx so much and sorry for the long note!<3<3<3xoxo

Hey girlie,

It seems like things really weren't meant to work out here - he was absent that day, you keep moving around, you didn't reconnect very much when you were at the same school... usually, you have to work a little bit to get closer to a crush, but you can't force it! Try to take a deep breath and put this behind you as a really happy memory. When you move to the new school, scope out your classmates for possible crushes and keep an open mind. This is probably adding to the nerves/anxieties you're feeling about switching schools again, so it makes everything seem REALLY scary/upsetting. But you have a fresh start here, which is awesome! In the future, you could always add him on Facebook and send him a little message to catch up, but there's no guarantee you'll be besties again. Try to accept that people grow up and change - and sometimes that means they grow apart. <3 There's nothing wrong with that though. It's just the way it goes!

As for your dating sitch, try talking to your dad about the issue. Tell him straight up that your mom says it's ok but you want everyone to agree on the subject before you actually start dating because you don't want anyone to feel like their opinion means less, so ask him questions about his opinion. Why isn't he comfy with you dating right now? At what age will he let you? Can he compromise if you check in during the date (via text or call), if he meets the guy beforehand, etc.? Work with him and let him know that you really want to compromise and understand where he's coming from on this. It'll show him you're mature and responsible - and it might help your case!
Lauren C.

by Vjazzy08 on 6/17/2012 1:11:26 AM

Hey girls!!
I haven't been on GL in a while but I'm back and eager to get back to giving advice to anyone who needs it!!!!
I'm 16..and have been through A LOT, and would be happen to help you through anything. No question's to personal or to weird..trust me I can handle it.
Ask me about absolutley anything..I can give you top notch advice in:
-guys
-family
-divorce & remarriage
-friends
-health & body questions
-beauty and makeup questions
-school problems or questions
-embarassing moments

...And just about anything else, like I can't think of anything you CANT ask me about.
So is there something you want to get off your chest? Something you need advice on? Or do you just need someone to vent or talk to, who will listen but not judge you?

My profiles just a click away chicas and I'd love to help you out<3
xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 6/16/2012 8:40:14 PM

Hey fizzydee12, show her some pics of the two pieces you're thinking of getting. That way she will be able to see what you will be wearing. Hope this helps! Xoxo

ModModModModModMod!
My mom doesnt let me wear a bikini so i have to wear a two piece. I was gonna try and workout so i would look good if i got a bikini. But what if my mom doesnt let me get one? All my friends that are older and younger than me have one. How could i talk her into getting me one? Lynae P.

by fizzydee12 on 6/16/2012 4:36:55 PM