5 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

8 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

9 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Stiiirike this jerk out!

I was at a Yankees game and I was texting my crush's best friend. Then my crush got on from his phone. My crush said he...

Greeaattt now I feel good about being tall :/ Looks like your crush is jealous that you got all the height and could be a super model while he is a shorty. Way to go kid...

by topchef88 on 6/15/2012 9:45:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
So my best friend just broke up with this guy a week ago. Last saturday he asked me out. I said no but I think I like him. This week he keeps saying he likes me then after a while he says it was a joke. Now the whole school knows about it and his friends keep telling me he likes me. But my best friend (the one he broke up with) keeps saying its a joke. He wants to know if I like him. So what do I do? Keep putting up with it or tell him I like him???

Hey girl,

Since your BFF's breakup was very recent, I would hold off on dating this guy. Your friendship is more important and you should take her feelings into consideration. If you really do have feelings for him, why don't you try just hanging out with him and asking him flat out if it was a joke or not.
Kelly G.

by SuperSwimmer1 on 6/15/2012 9:44:00 AM

I think the girl said yes because she wasn't thinking and what girl wouldn't say yes to her crush if he asked you out???????????

by SuperSwimmer1 on 6/15/2012 9:37:04 AM

!!!@@@#$$$%#$!!
That is all.

by OMGabi on 6/15/2012 6:19:05 AM

im not trying to be rud but y did u say yes?

by ims on 6/14/2012 10:03:08 PM

So what???

by Sarah510 on 6/14/2012 8:54:55 PM

**************ATTENTION ALL USERS******************
if u know a meanie that practically BROKE ur <3 and u dont know wat to do....dont just sit there and b all sad bout it......DO SOMTHING and i know just wat u CAN do......... B A FAN OF CUTIEPIE14231 4 ALL UR ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 6/14/2012 8:31:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
2 things: 1) How do I wake up earlier like at 9, I keep sleeping untill like 11 or 12!!! 2) Tonight there is going to be a storm and I have a feeling we might end up in the basement, We aren't allowed to go down there unless there is a storm and I wanna get some pillows ready, just in case. HELP!!! THE STORM IS HITTING IN 30 MIN!!!

Hey girlie,

1. Set an alarm! That's how I get up early. It always helps to have something fun planned for the day too, because it makes you extra excited to wake up.

2. I'm not sure what your question is... but I know you'll be fine! Storms seem scary, but most of the time they pass so quick that they're over before you know it Smile Bring a flashlight and a book, your iPod, some pillows and a blanket. You'll feel cozy and might even drift off to sleep!
Lauren C.

by DreamSinger on 6/14/2012 8:15:31 PM

MODMODMOD!
so my best friend texted my crush and he responded, but then i got his number from my friend and texted him telling him i got his number from my friend and he never responded. my friend thinks he might have never gotten the message but i think shes just saying that to make me feel better. should i text him again? if i do what should i say?

Hey girlie,

Chances are, he got your text. We don't know him personally so we can't say exactly why he didn't respond - it could be for any number of reasons. But I wouldn't text him back for a while. Let some time pass (like a couple weeks), then text him casually and just say "Hey! What's up?" or "Hey! How's your summer going?" Keep it relaxed and short - and see what happens. <3
Lauren C.

by softball6 on 6/14/2012 8:08:22 PM

I think I possibly broke my toe how can I tell without going to the doctor?
Thanks

Hey girlie,

Figuring out if you have a broken toe is actually really hard because the bones are so small. And it's not like fingers, where you can tell based on being able to use them or not. Actually though, even if you did go to the doctors, there's not much they can do for a broken toe - they might tape it to the toe next to it for stability/strength, but otherwise it just has to heal on its own! Try to take it easy and wear shoes with good support for the next week or so. Ice it if it starts to swell up. It'll feel better soon! <3
Lauren C.