6 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

9 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

10 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Stiiirike this jerk out!

I was at a Yankees game and I was texting my crush's best friend. Then my crush got on from his phone. My crush said he...

He is so rude!!!

by Milkdog64 on 6/14/2012 6:46:49 PM

Not cool dude! You deserve somebody so much better that him!

by bookgirl8 on 6/14/2012 6:46:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My crush told me he liked me when I was texting him on my friend's cellphone, which was before my friend left for vacation early. I want to talk to him more, but it's hard because I know another girl that likes him and she's one of my "sort-of-friend". Today my crush gave me more attention than usual, and I did feel happy about it,. Except it's a bit scary for me to show how I feel, because I'm worried that the girl will hold a grudge against me, which is so frustrating! I have his cellphone number so I could text him, but he doesn't know I have it because my bff told me it, and I don't think he answers text from numbers he doesn't know. I was thinking of writing him a note, except the only problem is, I can't do it without suspicion, and I'm also worried that someone else might find it instead of him. Also, I'm too shy to talk to him, and I'm not sure if he likes me still. Any advice?

Hey girlie,

There's nothing wrong with talking to him and getting to know him a little better, so try not to worry about offending that "sort-of-friend" who also likes him. If things get more serious and dating is a real possibility, you should sit down and talk to her about it. Until then, just enjoy it! Try texting him and say something like, "Hey, it's _(your name)_! What's up?" That way, he knows who is texting him and you throw out a casual question to start the convo Smile It's perf!
Lauren C.

by cloudyday on 6/14/2012 6:37:42 PM

at a YANKEES game? what about the Red Sox?! jk i do love the red sox but seriously dude, why even ask someone if they like you and then luck them out?

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 6/14/2012 6:34:43 PM

wooooooow some people r idiots. thats sooooo not cool

by musikluvr17 on 6/14/2012 6:13:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! I love action movies! I would love to watch them with my friends but they're either not allowed or they don't like them. I want to invite my crush over to have a action movie marathon and watch things like super 8, inception and mission impossible ghost protacall. the one problem is that I don't want him to figure out I like him. how do I ask him without it sounding like I like him? sorry this is so long.

Hey girlie,

You should try talking about the movies you like with him. See what types he likes and ask him about his fave movies, actors, etc. If he seems into it (and especially into action movies), then you can say something like, "Oh that's so awesome you love movies too. We should have a movie marathon sometime!" That way, it comes up naturally and doesn't seem like you're asking him on a date Smile
Lauren C.

by ilovequotes on 6/14/2012 5:43:33 PM

how rude!! you deserve someone better girlie!

by 5boys_1D on 6/14/2012 5:13:16 PM

Rude! I'm so sorry for you! I would hate that!

by cowsrule11 on 6/14/2012 4:32:04 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 6/14/2012 4:14:34 PM

wow that kid is a major meanie!!!!

by Prim on 6/14/2012 4:04:15 PM