12 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

15 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

16 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Stiiirike this jerk out!

I was at a Yankees game and I was texting my crush's best friend. Then my crush got on from his phone. My crush said he...

not cool

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:59:20 PM

soooo sorry im really tall too and think these jerks arent worth being an issue in ur life

by janay123 on 9/3/2012 12:59:47 PM

are you sure that it wasn't his friend pretending to be your crush?

by etesfaye on 8/27/2012 11:38:11 AM

Totally insulting cause I'm tall!!! >Frown

by kgoen7430 on 8/14/2012 4:33:48 PM

that one is kinda personal to me cuz me & my BFF talk bout how we hav always been (& always will) be worried bout guys daring eachother to fake ask ppl out. Plus, I've been dissed for my height before, too! I'm not super tall, but I am one of the tallest girls I know (5'9")

by *epic fail* on 8/3/2012 3:40:07 PM

omg im sorry you need to stop liking him. im tall too. so what?

by chapice on 7/23/2012 4:28:06 PM

omg im so srry for u he is a real jerk move on there are plenty of fish in the see u deserve better everyone does

by quilaina on 7/19/2012 8:43:08 PM

Wow, some guys just don't deserve any of a girl's time.

by meepala21 on 7/17/2012 5:49:34 PM

wow such a jerk i wouldv'e been all like '' DUDE! i was just getting ready to say that to you shorty XD !''

by smarticals on 7/14/2012 2:07:31 AM

....wooow.... that guy is a "bad word"!

by superangel33 on 7/10/2012 9:59:26 PM

wow! boyz boyz so immature

by taylor swift lover23 on 7/7/2012 1:29:56 PM

Some guys are just so immature! That stinks!

by DramaDudette on 6/29/2012 6:27:35 PM

That is the worst! I kno w how you feel! super excited and then he is just kidding! Sucks right! My advice, find a new, totally nice guy that will be actually be nice and ask you out seriously! From what you have told us you seem like a great person!

by snoopyfan2015 on 6/28/2012 12:51:32 PM

How mean:l

by saysay65 on 6/26/2012 7:20:15 PM

i just don't understand how guys operate...what a jerk!

by myfatsquirrel on 6/25/2012 3:57:35 PM

Hey girls, wanna learn hairstyles, prevent hairloss, make it grow longer faster, and say bye to shaving longer? Join my club EVERYTHING hair

by YayaYuiki on 6/17/2012 10:20:08 PM

OMG! Tell that jerk not to call you nicknames and tell a teacher or parent 'cause that's cyberbullying even the smallest piece of information and your life is over! STAY STRONG YOU ARE PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL THE WAY YOU ARE!!! <3

by GLGirlFriend10 on 6/17/2012 9:15:01 PM

MODMODMOD
Okay, this is kinda a long story. I had a crush on my BFF way back in elementary school. I moved schools and lost touch, then we met again a couple years later and it turns out I still have a huge crush on him! I know he remembered me, but he didn't talk to me much and flirted a little bit even though he had a girlfriend. Next year I'm changing schools again, so I probably won't be able to see him ever again, but I just can't let him go! On the last day of school I was gonna put my number in his backpack with a note like text me sometime, but he was absent! I still have a major crush on him, and I can't seem to let him go! Also, my parents are divorced, and my mom says its ok if I date but my dad is totally against it. What do I do? Thx so much and sorry for the long note!<3<3<3xoxo

Hey girlie,

It seems like things really weren't meant to work out here - he was absent that day, you keep moving around, you didn't reconnect very much when you were at the same school... usually, you have to work a little bit to get closer to a crush, but you can't force it! Try to take a deep breath and put this behind you as a really happy memory. When you move to the new school, scope out your classmates for possible crushes and keep an open mind. This is probably adding to the nerves/anxieties you're feeling about switching schools again, so it makes everything seem REALLY scary/upsetting. But you have a fresh start here, which is awesome! In the future, you could always add him on Facebook and send him a little message to catch up, but there's no guarantee you'll be besties again. Try to accept that people grow up and change - and sometimes that means they grow apart. <3 There's nothing wrong with that though. It's just the way it goes!

As for your dating sitch, try talking to your dad about the issue. Tell him straight up that your mom says it's ok but you want everyone to agree on the subject before you actually start dating because you don't want anyone to feel like their opinion means less, so ask him questions about his opinion. Why isn't he comfy with you dating right now? At what age will he let you? Can he compromise if you check in during the date (via text or call), if he meets the guy beforehand, etc.? Work with him and let him know that you really want to compromise and understand where he's coming from on this. It'll show him you're mature and responsible - and it might help your case!
Lauren C.

by Vjazzy08 on 6/17/2012 1:11:26 AM

Hey girls!!
I haven't been on GL in a while but I'm back and eager to get back to giving advice to anyone who needs it!!!!
I'm 16..and have been through A LOT, and would be happen to help you through anything. No question's to personal or to weird..trust me I can handle it.
Ask me about absolutley anything..I can give you top notch advice in:
-guys
-family
-divorce & remarriage
-friends
-health & body questions
-beauty and makeup questions
-school problems or questions
-embarassing moments

...And just about anything else, like I can't think of anything you CANT ask me about.
So is there something you want to get off your chest? Something you need advice on? Or do you just need someone to vent or talk to, who will listen but not judge you?

My profiles just a click away chicas and I'd love to help you out<3
xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 6/16/2012 8:40:14 PM

Hey fizzydee12, show her some pics of the two pieces you're thinking of getting. That way she will be able to see what you will be wearing. Hope this helps! Xoxo

ModModModModModMod!
My mom doesnt let me wear a bikini so i have to wear a two piece. I was gonna try and workout so i would look good if i got a bikini. But what if my mom doesnt let me get one? All my friends that are older and younger than me have one. How could i talk her into getting me one? Lynae P.

by fizzydee12 on 6/16/2012 4:36:55 PM

Hey pinktastic4ever, yeah I think you should write him a letter. Leave your email and phone number on the letter so he can contact you. Good luck girl! Xoxo

MOD!!! MOD!!! MOD!!!
i really like this guy, but we havent talked much (just me telling him he did good in his basketball game a few times) i havent seen him in 3 months because basketball season ended and im really missing him!! i think he was at least interested in me because he would always watch me and my friend said he looked really disappointed when i almost went and talked to him but i didnt. and when i talked to him he was smiling so big at me even after i left. i was thinking about writing him a letter, but im not sure if i should. what do you think? im not going to sign it yet, i just want to say hi and maybe give him my email? Lynae P.

by pinktastic4ever on 6/16/2012 1:23:21 PM

Oh what a mean jerk! That is no way to joke about feelings. Hopefully karma comes back around and bites him.

by Elly85 on 6/16/2012 12:19:43 PM

Wow

by amileofroses on 6/15/2012 11:08:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Hey so i have had this crush for a while and then he asked me out!! Of course i said yes!! We dated for about a week then things started to go wrong and we ended up in splitsville on valentine's day!I still really like him and he told me that he likes me too, but that im a little too shy! What to do what to do???

Hey girl,

If you both like each other, you will probably become more comfortable with each other over time. Try having casual conversations about simple topics you're comfortable with, like school or TV. If you come out of your shell in the comfortable topics, you'll be less shy in other convos, too.

Meghan D.

by sunkissed00 on 6/15/2012 8:10:48 PM

Oh yay now I feel good about being tall -_-

by mdo556 on 6/15/2012 7:01:07 PM

jerk! and how is tall an insult. being tall has a ton of advantages!

by jster on 6/15/2012 5:35:12 PM

What a meanie!!!

by unicornninja on 6/15/2012 5:26:52 PM

What a jerk!! Like topchef88 said, he's prob jealous of your supermodel-esque height, while he's a pipsqueak!

by swimmergirl14 on 6/15/2012 2:40:27 PM

Hola Chicas! Join my Lana Del Rey Fans club! If you loooove Lana Del Rey... this is the club for u! Here we will talk about our favorite songs by her, how her fashion has inspired us, and how cool she is!

by artistchic99 on 6/15/2012 10:55:32 AM

omg such a jerk! that was rude

by j4zm09 on 6/15/2012 9:54:52 AM

Greeaattt now I feel good about being tall :/ Looks like your crush is jealous that you got all the height and could be a super model while he is a shorty. Way to go kid...

by topchef88 on 6/15/2012 9:45:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
So my best friend just broke up with this guy a week ago. Last saturday he asked me out. I said no but I think I like him. This week he keeps saying he likes me then after a while he says it was a joke. Now the whole school knows about it and his friends keep telling me he likes me. But my best friend (the one he broke up with) keeps saying its a joke. He wants to know if I like him. So what do I do? Keep putting up with it or tell him I like him???

Hey girl,

Since your BFF's breakup was very recent, I would hold off on dating this guy. Your friendship is more important and you should take her feelings into consideration. If you really do have feelings for him, why don't you try just hanging out with him and asking him flat out if it was a joke or not.
Kelly G.

by SuperSwimmer1 on 6/15/2012 9:44:00 AM

I think the girl said yes because she wasn't thinking and what girl wouldn't say yes to her crush if he asked you out???????????

by SuperSwimmer1 on 6/15/2012 9:37:04 AM

!!!@@@#$$$%#$!!
That is all.

by OMGabi on 6/15/2012 6:19:05 AM

im not trying to be rud but y did u say yes?

by ims on 6/14/2012 10:03:08 PM

So what???

by Sarah510 on 6/14/2012 8:54:55 PM

**************ATTENTION ALL USERS******************
if u know a meanie that practically BROKE ur <3 and u dont know wat to do....dont just sit there and b all sad bout it......DO SOMTHING and i know just wat u CAN do......... B A FAN OF CUTIEPIE14231 4 ALL UR ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 6/14/2012 8:31:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
2 things: 1) How do I wake up earlier like at 9, I keep sleeping untill like 11 or 12!!! 2) Tonight there is going to be a storm and I have a feeling we might end up in the basement, We aren't allowed to go down there unless there is a storm and I wanna get some pillows ready, just in case. HELP!!! THE STORM IS HITTING IN 30 MIN!!!

Hey girlie,

1. Set an alarm! That's how I get up early. It always helps to have something fun planned for the day too, because it makes you extra excited to wake up.

2. I'm not sure what your question is... but I know you'll be fine! Storms seem scary, but most of the time they pass so quick that they're over before you know it Smile Bring a flashlight and a book, your iPod, some pillows and a blanket. You'll feel cozy and might even drift off to sleep!
Lauren C.

by DreamSinger on 6/14/2012 8:15:31 PM

MODMODMOD!
so my best friend texted my crush and he responded, but then i got his number from my friend and texted him telling him i got his number from my friend and he never responded. my friend thinks he might have never gotten the message but i think shes just saying that to make me feel better. should i text him again? if i do what should i say?

Hey girlie,

Chances are, he got your text. We don't know him personally so we can't say exactly why he didn't respond - it could be for any number of reasons. But I wouldn't text him back for a while. Let some time pass (like a couple weeks), then text him casually and just say "Hey! What's up?" or "Hey! How's your summer going?" Keep it relaxed and short - and see what happens. <3
Lauren C.

by softball6 on 6/14/2012 8:08:22 PM

I think I possibly broke my toe how can I tell without going to the doctor?
Thanks

Hey girlie,

Figuring out if you have a broken toe is actually really hard because the bones are so small. And it's not like fingers, where you can tell based on being able to use them or not. Actually though, even if you did go to the doctors, there's not much they can do for a broken toe - they might tape it to the toe next to it for stability/strength, but otherwise it just has to heal on its own! Try to take it easy and wear shoes with good support for the next week or so. Ice it if it starts to swell up. It'll feel better soon! <3
Lauren C.

by sparklysharpie on 6/14/2012 7:28:54 PM

He is so rude!!!

by Milkdog64 on 6/14/2012 6:46:49 PM

Not cool dude! You deserve somebody so much better that him!

by bookgirl8 on 6/14/2012 6:46:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My crush told me he liked me when I was texting him on my friend's cellphone, which was before my friend left for vacation early. I want to talk to him more, but it's hard because I know another girl that likes him and she's one of my "sort-of-friend". Today my crush gave me more attention than usual, and I did feel happy about it,. Except it's a bit scary for me to show how I feel, because I'm worried that the girl will hold a grudge against me, which is so frustrating! I have his cellphone number so I could text him, but he doesn't know I have it because my bff told me it, and I don't think he answers text from numbers he doesn't know. I was thinking of writing him a note, except the only problem is, I can't do it without suspicion, and I'm also worried that someone else might find it instead of him. Also, I'm too shy to talk to him, and I'm not sure if he likes me still. Any advice?

Hey girlie,

There's nothing wrong with talking to him and getting to know him a little better, so try not to worry about offending that "sort-of-friend" who also likes him. If things get more serious and dating is a real possibility, you should sit down and talk to her about it. Until then, just enjoy it! Try texting him and say something like, "Hey, it's _(your name)_! What's up?" That way, he knows who is texting him and you throw out a casual question to start the convo Smile It's perf!
Lauren C.

by cloudyday on 6/14/2012 6:37:42 PM

at a YANKEES game? what about the Red Sox?! jk i do love the red sox but seriously dude, why even ask someone if they like you and then luck them out?

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 6/14/2012 6:34:43 PM

wooooooow some people r idiots. thats sooooo not cool

by musikluvr17 on 6/14/2012 6:13:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! I love action movies! I would love to watch them with my friends but they're either not allowed or they don't like them. I want to invite my crush over to have a action movie marathon and watch things like super 8, inception and mission impossible ghost protacall. the one problem is that I don't want him to figure out I like him. how do I ask him without it sounding like I like him? sorry this is so long.

Hey girlie,

You should try talking about the movies you like with him. See what types he likes and ask him about his fave movies, actors, etc. If he seems into it (and especially into action movies), then you can say something like, "Oh that's so awesome you love movies too. We should have a movie marathon sometime!" That way, it comes up naturally and doesn't seem like you're asking him on a date Smile
Lauren C.

by ilovequotes on 6/14/2012 5:43:33 PM

how rude!! you deserve someone better girlie!

by 5boys_1D on 6/14/2012 5:13:16 PM

Rude! I'm so sorry for you! I would hate that!

by cowsrule11 on 6/14/2012 4:32:04 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 6/14/2012 4:14:34 PM

wow that kid is a major meanie!!!!

by Prim on 6/14/2012 4:04:15 PM

Wow, rude!!! :-( gosh people are sooo mean!

by gigglez77 on 6/14/2012 4:03:03 PM