3 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

7 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

8 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

4 so-easy ideas to keep healthy on vacation

Just because you’re jumpin’ in the car with the fam for some good ol’ roadtrippin’ doesn’t mean ya have to pack on the pounds...

Hey chicas! Become a fan of my advice queen page and get fabulous advice from a teen who has been through it all. I can answer ANY question and get back to you ASAP. I hope you check it out! <3

by cali princess on 7/7/2013 3:11:36 AM

We always eat out the day we get there, and the day we leave, but between those days, like GL said,my grandma cooks one meal, my aunt cooks one meal, my other aunt cooks one meal, and my family cooks one meal. Some great easy, delicious ; yet healthy meals you cook on vacation are : A fruit or garden salad. It might not fill you up, but you always can have a side of potatoes or beans. Spagetthi and garlic bread is also a great idea, and, you, of course have to have a barbecue roast. Instead of hot dogs with chips, have hot dogs with a salad. If you have to eat chips, just don't eat that many.

by Sarah510 on 1/21/2013 12:03:30 PM

What can i take on a plane because I am leaving the country and customs will not let you take fresh food into the next country I have been saving up candy and my mi. Gets me Special K bars for the trip what else can I bring that I won't feel guilty about eating thx.

by lgraciarod on 11/7/2012 12:47:03 PM

when our family goes on a road trip, we drive by car and stop rarely. Whenever we stop, I get out and walk our dog as much as possible. I fit in as much exercise as possible. Also, I snack on carrot sticks and apples whenever I'm hungry. It helps a lot.

by jessm4ever on 8/21/2012 8:47:36 AM

SOS! I can't stop munchin' on snacks. It doesn't matter what it is i eat it. I can't stay away. The things is i'm not even hungry, sometimes i get really annoyed of myself when i do it and start saying no more snacks but it doesn't help!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by BrookieBeex3 on 7/20/2012 4:05:54 PM

i am going on a road trip fir 2 weeks!! i just gotta eat salads with low fat dressing! and for breakfast, toast, eggs, tea, etc.

by colorqueen101 on 7/9/2012 4:20:41 PM

wat r some good snacks to pack? im goin for a few days to New Hampshire and idk what foods i should eat on the way up :/

by tianaxbiddy on 7/8/2012 12:06:56 PM

I could have used this about a week ago.. went on vacay and gained back the 4 pounds I had lost Frown I'm glad to be home honestly... very sick of greasy icky foods! Smile

by barenziah97 on 7/4/2012 3:04:46 PM

Whenever I'm on vacay, I make sure to exercise in whatever way I can at least once every other day, whether that means swimming in the hotel pool or taking a run on the beach. Maggie P.

by supersingershannon on 6/26/2012 4:21:16 PM

I go to chicago to see my dad, and he's brazilian so we make homemade meals. We go to six flags, have cookouts, go to the beach, and eat at a restraunt about 1 once when i go out.. at the most, 2 times.

by happyone123 on 6/17/2012 9:54:25 PM