1 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding recipe? Yasss!! http://t.co/rijE55Yvy8

2 HOURS AGO Who needs a night out when you've got 6 @FierceReads to dive into?! http://t.co/Agm9QX1En2

2 HOURS AGO We’re spending our entire weekend reading our FREE copy of #Crewel via @wattpad. No shame. #bookclub http://t.co/d7EI8fySGq

COMMENTS

4 so-easy ideas to keep healthy on vacation

Just because you’re jumpin’ in the car with the fam for some good ol’ roadtrippin’ doesn’t mean ya have to pack on the pounds...

I usually pack granola bars, watermelon, salads w/ blueberries and cheese for lunches, strawberries, TONS of water. Also, it`s great to get out and stretch your legs at every bathroom break.

by bookwormgrrl14 on 6/16/2012 8:52:02 PM

Hey girls!!
I haven't been on GL in a while but I'm back and eager to get back to giving advice to anyone who needs it!!!!
I'm 16..and have been through A LOT, and would be happen to help you through anything. No question's to personal or to weird..trust me I can handle it.
Ask me about absolutley anything..I can give you top notch advice in:
-guys
-family
-divorce & remarriage
-friends
-health & body questions
-beauty and makeup questions
-school problems or questions
-embarassing moments

...And just about anything else, like I can't think of anything you CANT ask me about.
So is there something you want to get off your chest? Something you need advice on? Or do you just need someone to vent or talk to, who will listen but not judge you?

My profiles just a click away chicas and I'd love to help you out<3
xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 6/16/2012 8:39:25 PM

Join My club Healthy Girl. I tell you how to be healthier and thinner and how to look that way. Lastly I tell you beauty stuff like my miricle DIY and Store bought stuff.

by smilygirl008 on 6/16/2012 5:05:18 PM

Hey rosie1, check and see what the weather is going to be like. Bring clothes, shoes, underwear, toothbrush and toothpaste, brush, shampoo, and any other hair and body essentials. If you have a laptop, cell phone, iPod, or camera bring those. Have fun girl! Xoxo

Mod mod mod,
I am going on a trip with my grandpa and little bro to D.C. for two weeks. What should I pack? I have no idea and I live on the West coast so I'm not that used to the weather there. Thanks Lynae P.

by rosie1 on 6/16/2012 4:33:34 PM

My family dosent go on vacay. But I figure I can travel the world when im a bit older.

by littlemissfashion on 6/16/2012 3:59:41 PM

This is super helpful because my family travels a lot!

by Mtoles on 6/16/2012 3:38:19 PM

Hey pinkpi26, yeah you should start seeing results. I'm not sure if they will show in a soon as a week, but your bod will start to change. Good luck girly! Xoxo

MOD!!!
Im thinking about starting a daily routine with 45 mins of a mix of yoga and strength training (on wii fit) plus about 15 mins of cardio. I would do this at least once every day. Do you think i will begin to see results in a week? Im already pretty skinny but i just want to tone up a little more nd build muscle.
Thanks in Advance! Lynae P.

by pinkypi26 on 6/16/2012 1:55:02 PM

*****ATTENTION ALL MUSIC LOVERS****

Do you really love music and don't know what you'd do without it? Well I have the perfect club for ya! Join Music's #1 Fans! Where we talk all about music! Everyone who likes any kind of genre can join. We give full coverage on award winners at any music award show and we talk about all the latest music news. Want a position or have an idea for the club? Sweet! Go to my personal profile Princess Keziyah and I will get back to ya as soon as possible. Laughing

See ya there! <3

by Music's #1 Fans on 6/16/2012 1:41:29 PM

hey girlies! Do you need fashion/hair help? Want to dish out the advice? Just wanna get caught up on the latest trends? Well, look no further the perfect club for you awaits! Just join "Fashion hair and more oh my!" for all of this and more! Currently looking for VP, and treasurer!

by karasinski on 6/16/2012 1:17:52 PM

Haha, sorry but half the reason my family loves vacation so much is becuase of the food Smile haha

by topchef88 on 6/16/2012 10:41:28 AM