3 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

6 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

7 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

4 so-easy ideas to keep healthy on vacation

Just because you’re jumpin’ in the car with the fam for some good ol’ roadtrippin’ doesn’t mean ya have to pack on the pounds...

Hey chicas! Become a fan of my advice queen page and get fabulous advice from a teen who has been through it all. I can answer ANY question and get back to you ASAP. I hope you check it out! <3

by cali princess on 7/7/2013 3:11:36 AM

We always eat out the day we get there, and the day we leave, but between those days, like GL said,my grandma cooks one meal, my aunt cooks one meal, my other aunt cooks one meal, and my family cooks one meal. Some great easy, delicious ; yet healthy meals you cook on vacation are : A fruit or garden salad. It might not fill you up, but you always can have a side of potatoes or beans. Spagetthi and garlic bread is also a great idea, and, you, of course have to have a barbecue roast. Instead of hot dogs with chips, have hot dogs with a salad. If you have to eat chips, just don't eat that many.

by Sarah510 on 1/21/2013 12:03:30 PM

What can i take on a plane because I am leaving the country and customs will not let you take fresh food into the next country I have been saving up candy and my mi. Gets me Special K bars for the trip what else can I bring that I won't feel guilty about eating thx.

by lgraciarod on 11/7/2012 12:47:03 PM

when our family goes on a road trip, we drive by car and stop rarely. Whenever we stop, I get out and walk our dog as much as possible. I fit in as much exercise as possible. Also, I snack on carrot sticks and apples whenever I'm hungry. It helps a lot.

by jessm4ever on 8/21/2012 8:47:36 AM

SOS! I can't stop munchin' on snacks. It doesn't matter what it is i eat it. I can't stay away. The things is i'm not even hungry, sometimes i get really annoyed of myself when i do it and start saying no more snacks but it doesn't help!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by BrookieBeex3 on 7/20/2012 4:05:54 PM

i am going on a road trip fir 2 weeks!! i just gotta eat salads with low fat dressing! and for breakfast, toast, eggs, tea, etc.

by colorqueen101 on 7/9/2012 4:20:41 PM

wat r some good snacks to pack? im goin for a few days to New Hampshire and idk what foods i should eat on the way up :/

by tianaxbiddy on 7/8/2012 12:06:56 PM

I could have used this about a week ago.. went on vacay and gained back the 4 pounds I had lost Frown I'm glad to be home honestly... very sick of greasy icky foods! Smile

by barenziah97 on 7/4/2012 3:04:46 PM

Whenever I'm on vacay, I make sure to exercise in whatever way I can at least once every other day, whether that means swimming in the hotel pool or taking a run on the beach. Maggie P.

by supersingershannon on 6/26/2012 4:21:16 PM

I go to chicago to see my dad, and he's brazilian so we make homemade meals. We go to six flags, have cookouts, go to the beach, and eat at a restraunt about 1 once when i go out.. at the most, 2 times.

by happyone123 on 6/17/2012 9:54:25 PM

I usually pack granola bars, watermelon, salads w/ blueberries and cheese for lunches, strawberries, TONS of water. Also, it`s great to get out and stretch your legs at every bathroom break.

by bookwormgrrl14 on 6/16/2012 8:52:02 PM

Hey girls!!
I haven't been on GL in a while but I'm back and eager to get back to giving advice to anyone who needs it!!!!
I'm 16..and have been through A LOT, and would be happen to help you through anything. No question's to personal or to weird..trust me I can handle it.
Ask me about absolutley anything..I can give you top notch advice in:
-guys
-family
-divorce & remarriage
-friends
-health & body questions
-beauty and makeup questions
-school problems or questions
-embarassing moments

...And just about anything else, like I can't think of anything you CANT ask me about.
So is there something you want to get off your chest? Something you need advice on? Or do you just need someone to vent or talk to, who will listen but not judge you?

My profiles just a click away chicas and I'd love to help you out<3
xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 6/16/2012 8:39:25 PM

Join My club Healthy Girl. I tell you how to be healthier and thinner and how to look that way. Lastly I tell you beauty stuff like my miricle DIY and Store bought stuff.

by smilygirl008 on 6/16/2012 5:05:18 PM

Hey rosie1, check and see what the weather is going to be like. Bring clothes, shoes, underwear, toothbrush and toothpaste, brush, shampoo, and any other hair and body essentials. If you have a laptop, cell phone, iPod, or camera bring those. Have fun girl! Xoxo

Mod mod mod,
I am going on a trip with my grandpa and little bro to D.C. for two weeks. What should I pack? I have no idea and I live on the West coast so I'm not that used to the weather there. Thanks Lynae P.

by rosie1 on 6/16/2012 4:33:34 PM

My family dosent go on vacay. But I figure I can travel the world when im a bit older.

by littlemissfashion on 6/16/2012 3:59:41 PM

This is super helpful because my family travels a lot!

by Mtoles on 6/16/2012 3:38:19 PM

Hey pinkpi26, yeah you should start seeing results. I'm not sure if they will show in a soon as a week, but your bod will start to change. Good luck girly! Xoxo

MOD!!!
Im thinking about starting a daily routine with 45 mins of a mix of yoga and strength training (on wii fit) plus about 15 mins of cardio. I would do this at least once every day. Do you think i will begin to see results in a week? Im already pretty skinny but i just want to tone up a little more nd build muscle.
Thanks in Advance! Lynae P.

by pinkypi26 on 6/16/2012 1:55:02 PM

*****ATTENTION ALL MUSIC LOVERS****

Do you really love music and don't know what you'd do without it? Well I have the perfect club for ya! Join Music's #1 Fans! Where we talk all about music! Everyone who likes any kind of genre can join. We give full coverage on award winners at any music award show and we talk about all the latest music news. Want a position or have an idea for the club? Sweet! Go to my personal profile Princess Keziyah and I will get back to ya as soon as possible. Laughing

See ya there! <3

by Music's #1 Fans on 6/16/2012 1:41:29 PM

hey girlies! Do you need fashion/hair help? Want to dish out the advice? Just wanna get caught up on the latest trends? Well, look no further the perfect club for you awaits! Just join "Fashion hair and more oh my!" for all of this and more! Currently looking for VP, and treasurer!

by karasinski on 6/16/2012 1:17:52 PM

Haha, sorry but half the reason my family loves vacation so much is becuase of the food Smile haha

by topchef88 on 6/16/2012 10:41:28 AM

@sarah510 the thing you said about different people in your family cooking while you're at the lake sounds like an amazing idea!!! I don't usually reply to other comments but what you said made me want to tell you what a great idea I thought it was. Smile every year my family and another family go to the beach, so I may have to suggest this idea!!! (I knw this is not healthy, but my friends mom make amazing cheesecake!!) thanks for leaving it as a comment!!!! <3 ej

by Ej410 on 6/16/2012 10:32:28 AM

So, you're worried about not looking good in a bikini this summer. So, what to do? Join my club: How To Be Thin In No Time! I give advice daily or weekly, depending on my schedule. So. I hope to see ya there!

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 6/16/2012 9:42:52 AM

I loved this article! I have worried about gaining weight this summer on my trip to Virginia. Dessert is my weakness... It (sadly) takes all I've got to deny a sweet treat, and I'm not even overweight. Smile Thanks GL

by thumperella14 on 6/16/2012 9:25:20 AM

My family ( aunts, uncles, cousin, grandma ect.) always rent a cottage on the lake. Usually the first night and the last night we always go out but in between that the different families take turns cooking healthy, homemade meals.

by Sarah510 on 6/16/2012 9:04:25 AM