9 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

10 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

11 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Knock first

My friend was at my house and went to the bathroom. I didn't have to tell her where it was, because she's been to my house...

I wouldn't tease her about it. I say to her it was ok.I'm sure you Dad is fine about it now and thought " some little girl thing" That's what my Dad would say.LOL

by coolgirl12376 on 7/5/2012 7:50:04 PM

Don't tease her! She must've been soooo totally scarred for life!!

by Vintage_Me123 on 6/30/2012 7:03:32 PM

I have heard of these things happening. I take it you saw him naked so seeing someones dad totally naked would make for a weird time afterwards. But it does happen. Smile

by luckykel on 6/24/2012 12:01:07 AM

Hey everyone do you like riddles or illusion that'll that lets you have fun and learn? Then go to my new blog "Riddles, Quizzes, illusions, and more!" It takes on a fun adventure of riddles test and more! Check it out!

by gemstone_smile5 on 6/22/2012 8:20:58 PM

That would be sooo embarrassing!

by Augie on 6/20/2012 1:12:08 PM

Hey girls!!
I haven't been on GL in a while but I'm back and eager to get back to giving advice to anyone who needs it!!!!
I'm 16..and have been through A LOT, and would be happen to help you through anything. No question's to personal or to me I can handle it.
Ask me about absolutley anything..I can give you top notch advice in:
-divorce & remarriage
-health & body questions
-beauty and makeup questions
-school problems or questions
-embarassing moments

...And just about anything else, like I can't think of anything you CANT ask me about.
So is there something you want to get off your chest? Something you need advice on? Or do you just need someone to vent or talk to, who will listen but not judge you?

My profiles just a click away chicas and I'd love to help you out<3

by maggie183 on 6/16/2012 8:40:55 PM

You're in homeroom and your friend asks you what you got for question three on your homework. You realize that you didn't even do it.
What do you do?!

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!