17 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 chatterbox soars with Samsung's Galaxy S5 in Shimmery White: http://t.co/A0Dzja3yp2

AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to get your Turkey Day workout in: http://t.co/4KxjLoxUvI

13 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

COMMENTS

Knock first

My friend was at my house and went to the bathroom. I didn't have to tell her where it was, because she's been to my house...

I wouldn't tease her about it. I say to her it was ok.I'm sure you Dad is fine about it now and thought " some little girl thing" That's what my Dad would say.LOL

by coolgirl12376 on 7/5/2012 7:50:04 PM

Don't tease her! She must've been soooo totally scarred for life!!

by Vintage_Me123 on 6/30/2012 7:03:32 PM

I have heard of these things happening. I take it you saw him naked so seeing someones dad totally naked would make for a weird time afterwards. But it does happen. Smile

by luckykel on 6/24/2012 12:01:07 AM

Hey everyone do you like riddles or illusion that'll that lets you have fun and learn? Then go to my new blog "Riddles, Quizzes, illusions, and more!" It takes on a fun adventure of riddles test and more! Check it out!

by gemstone_smile5 on 6/22/2012 8:20:58 PM

That would be sooo embarrassing!

by Augie on 6/20/2012 1:12:08 PM

Hey girls!!
I haven't been on GL in a while but I'm back and eager to get back to giving advice to anyone who needs it!!!!
I'm 16..and have been through A LOT, and would be happen to help you through anything. No question's to personal or to weird..trust me I can handle it.
Ask me about absolutley anything..I can give you top notch advice in:
-guys
-family
-divorce & remarriage
-friends
-health & body questions
-beauty and makeup questions
-school problems or questions
-embarassing moments

...And just about anything else, like I can't think of anything you CANT ask me about.
So is there something you want to get off your chest? Something you need advice on? Or do you just need someone to vent or talk to, who will listen but not judge you?

My profiles just a click away chicas and I'd love to help you out<3