4 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

7 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

8 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Don't forget! 5 spots ya might miss when puttin' on sunscreen

These tricky spots will come back to haunt ya later unless ya grease up now…

MOD MOD MOD!
Is there any way to speed up the time it takes for a tan line to fade away? I have this really weird tan line on my feet from my toms and it's really embarrassing! I also have a weird farmers tan from camp shirts! Any advice on how to make it fade away?

Hey girl,

Try using a gradual self tanning lotion to make your skin tone more even, and wear sunscreen next time Smile

Meghan D.

by taytaychicken331 on 8/3/2012 10:23:45 PM

Hey girls!
You've got a guy problem? Bad hair cut issues? Got in a fight with your buds? Family annoying you? Need a place to vent? Well you're in luck then. I'll be sure to be here for you through it all! Just go on over to my advice queen page and leave a comment! I answer every question fully and honestly! If my answer leaves you with even more questions, ask away!

xx
Nightless

by Nightless on 7/21/2012 3:37:20 AM

I never bother with sunscreen because I'm outside all the time and I never burn. I always get so nice and tan and sunscreen is so greasy.

by FirstTry on 7/9/2012 8:01:55 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hand
3. Kiss the heart
4. Put the heart over your real heart
Your crush will ask you out tomorrow but only if you post this to your favorite article.

by darkcandy on 6/25/2012 3:40:07 PM

1. How come whenever I write "MOD" more than 4 times on top of a comment it never shows up?
2. For the "Fab Fiction" contest, I was typing it on my Kindle, and since it's touch screen, I accidently hit send 3-4 times before I was done. Will that count towards my 3 different stories? Please help!
3. Would you at girls at GL consider doing a blog contest again? To find another blogger?
4. Does dandruff shampoo help hair grow?
5. Would GL comsider joining Google+ for people who aren't allowed to have FaceBook or Twitter?
Thank you!!!! <3

Hey girlie,

1. Hmm.. you mean the "MOD" words don't show up or the comment itself doesn't come up? The # of "MODs" doesn't really make a difference, so maybe they just weren't going through for some reason. But I got this one, so yay! Smile

2. If you're submitting another story, please explain the situation in your email. I'm not in charge of collecting the submissions, but I'm sure if you're clear about what happened and which stories (and which emails) should count, we'll be able to clear it up without a problem and you'll be able to submit the full 3 stories!

3. Stay tuned for any new contests! We love giving our GL gals a chance to contribute, but I can't guarantee anything just yet. <3 Sorry love!

4. There's no product out there to really make hair grow faster, but dandruff shampoo can help keep your scalp healthy, which is important if you have a dandruff issue Smile

5. I'll definitely pass along your suggestion to our editors! In the meantime, don't forget we're also on Tumblr (http://girlslifemag.tumblr.com/) and Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/girlslifemag/)! Check us out!
Lauren C.

by jrprodigy12 on 6/24/2012 11:38:36 AM

Mod mod mod
Hi! I was wondering why I'm friends witha ton of guys but none of them like me? Do I like scare them I mean I probably could like ya know beat them in sports and stuff. Or is it because I liked their friend for 21/2 years and now it's awkward between us which by the way why do I do about that I mean I'd like to be friends with him again.
Thanks,
Drosedogg

Probably since youre their friend, they only see you as a friend. They talk sports with you. So they may not ever see you as more than a friend. You could try flirting more with ones you like and see what happens. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Drosedogg on 6/23/2012 11:50:40 PM

MODMODMOD,
I use sunscreen whenever I go outside, but I still get really tan. I don't ever get sunburn, and I've tried different SPF amounts and brands. I play tennis and I usually have to play outdoors for matches/tournaments and sometimes practice, so I usually have to be outside for a while. I never burn though. How can avoid turning so tan?
Thanks in Advance

Hey cutie! If you really don't want to tan, and sunscreen doesn't seem to be working, cover up! Wear hats and go for the t-shirt instead of the tank top during your practices and matches. You don't want to overheat, but if you cover up a little you'll definitely keep off a lot more of those sun rays!

Catherine C.

by nsr45 on 6/21/2012 4:58:39 PM

MODMODMODMOD
1.i have really dry skin. so dry, it flakes of and gives me "scaly" legs. I've tried everything, exfoliating, lotion everyday, etc. It only feels smooth when i shave, and it only lasts a day. What should i do?
2. Im 5'9" and only 104 pounds. Im really underweight and people always comment on how skinny i am. What do i do?

Hey girl--

1. Try an ultra strength moisturizer and make sure you arent washing your legs too much that can cause dryness.

2. Talk to your dr about ways for you to gain a little weight. People's comments may be hurtful because they don't realize that being too skinny can make you as uncomfortable as being overweight. Try eating more carbs and protein.

good luck!
simone s.

by sheepinthesky on 6/21/2012 4:00:49 PM

I just went to the beach a few days ago and my back got super burned. My back hurts really bad to lay down. I even put sunscreen on like five times!

by 15hayhay on 6/21/2012 1:23:37 PM

! MOD ! MOD ! MOD !
Okay, so I have grown out of all of my bras and I need new ones. I've looked at some places (Target, Macy's, VS Pink) but they all seem to have no variaty, are really expensive, or dont have my size. I'm a 32B, so are there any places I should check out? Thanks a bunch <3

Hey girl--

Target and walmart both have a pretty good selection of bras. You could also try speciality lingerie stores that may be less expensive than VS.

good luck!