AN HOUR AGO Your ultimate fall nail polish guide!: http://t.co/W9trOYYdNl

14 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

15 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

COMMENTS

Don't forget! 5 spots ya might miss when puttin' on sunscreen

These tricky spots will come back to haunt ya later unless ya grease up now…

Mod-
do you by any chance know of a good razor? i use disposables and i'm always g
left prickly! (it's so bad that i'm getting comments about it!) also, do guys remember little comments people make about their gfs? some hzve embarassed me, and i would hate to think he still remembers!
thanks! Laughing

Hey girl,

If your razor's not working for you, try talking to your mom about switching brands. And the great thing about having a boyfriend is that it doesn't matter what other guys have said, because he still likes you for who you are!

Meghan D.

by kaylarocks2000 on 6/15/2012 11:59:08 PM

I like Coppertone spray sunscreen.

by supersingershannon on 6/15/2012 9:35:29 PM

So you're telling me i gotta buy all of this to survive in the summer?

by Kikikim8 on 6/15/2012 9:23:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really want to wear sun screen for the summer, but every year, whenever I try any type of sunscreen, it makes me either get pimples, small bumps, or the place I applied it gets itchy. I tried using unscented ones, and also sunscreens for sensitive skin, but they all resulted to the same reaction. Any advice?

Hey girl,

If you have tried gentler formulas and are still breaking out, ask your parents about seeing a doctor or dermatologist for professional advice. They can check out your skin type and find a sunscreen that will work for you!

Meghan D.

by cloudyday on 6/15/2012 8:55:00 PM

********************ATTENTION ALL USERS********************
looking 4 some NEW GOOD CHEAP products 4 skin, hair, face, ETC..... JOIN FASHION ADVICE FOR ALL THE RITE ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRY, SPACE IS LIMITED AND WE NEED NEW OFFICERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT CAN B U!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 6/15/2012 8:21:39 PM

The areas where I burn are usually shoulders, nose, and under the eyes(I know, kinda weird.). On my right shoulder, when I peeled there, now there is like, a birthmark or something. It's like, light skin surrounded by dark skin!

by Christiangal345 on 6/15/2012 7:40:51 PM

i was in dc this weekend and got sunburn on the backs of my knees and ears...ouch

by the_last_ninja on 6/15/2012 7:21:36 PM

My cheeks always get red. But everything else doesn't really burn. But no matter how much I reapply on my face it always gets pink :/

by topchef88 on 6/15/2012 4:03:30 PM

ModModMod
i am feeling really itchy everywere right now and i dont know what to do about it so do you have any ideas? and also do you have any good ways to earn big bucks(like $700) by the end of the summer? I really need it and i cant do babysitting becaouse were i live is so far out of town i would spend more on gas than i would make. And do you knowany workouts that would help me build up strength?

Hey girl,

Try taking a shower! If that doesn't work, rub on some itching cream (ask your mom if she has any). I don't know of any way to make that much money by the end of the summer. That's a lot of money. You can probably earn a few hundred dollars by just getting any job that you can, so be on the lookout for "now hiring" posters. Almost any workout will help you build strength, but check out our health and fitness section for workouts that involve weight-lifting.
Kelly G.

by radiolovergirl on 6/15/2012 3:53:32 PM

Are you overweight? Sick of flabby arms or a muffin top? Join my clu: get thin NOW! We will help you lose weight but in a safe and healthy way! We will give you workouts, motivation, advice, recipies, and more to help you reach you your goal whether you need to lose 5 pounds or 50 pounds!

by bubbles3956 on 6/15/2012 3:46:19 PM