1 HOURS AGO Is kale *actually* good for you?

2 HOURS AGO #ShoutOut to our sisters! 12 things all sibs know to be true:

4 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 look fierce in a pair of Romane Boots from @AMIClubwear:

Ed. Obsession Under $30: Travel scratch off map

Wanderlust gotcha itching to travel? Time to scratch some places off your list.

i have been 2: Mississippi Tennessee alabama flordia california georiga

by me*and*u on 6/15/2012 10:53:10 PM

I have been too: New Jersey, New York, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Maryland, D.C., Kansas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, and Iowa.

by brie366 on 6/15/2012 10:12:57 PM

Oh yeah, and I forgot Tennessee!

by supersingershannon on 6/15/2012 9:39:16 PM

The only states I've been to are Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.

by supersingershannon on 6/15/2012 9:38:55 PM

this is really cool, especially for people who camp or travel a lot but isn't this suppost to be a fashion item under $30? I was kind of looking forward to something "fashion" related...

by karasinski on 6/15/2012 9:36:17 PM

********************ATTENTION ALL USERS********************
do U need some NEW gift ideas 4 ur BIG DADDY..... JOIN FASHION ADVICE FOR ALL THE RITE ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRY, SPACE IS LIMITED AND WE NEED NEW OFFICERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT CAN B U!!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 6/15/2012 8:16:47 PM

okay so next week my class is going on a trip to Washington DC and New York. I live in oregon, so theres like no humidity and the tempature is usually pretty mild. Anyways I'm worried that my hair is going to get all wierd because of the humidity...are there any tips or tricks I can use to avoid this, thanks Smile

Hey girl,

Try using an anti-frizz product, and don't overstyle your hair with hot tools. If all else fails, you can't go wrong with a ponytail!

Meghan D.

by loveurself19 on 6/15/2012 7:35:49 PM

This is so cool i want one! i love traveling and we do a lot of family road trips so this is perfect!

by redhead5678 on 6/15/2012 3:12:20 PM

awesome!!! i am so getting that!

by MERCURY4EVER on 6/15/2012 3:05:34 PM

We can’t get enough graphic leggings. Rock thicker ones on their own with a blazer, tank and boots or thin ones under a plain dress.
You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).