AN HOUR AGO What does your horoscope say this week (dun dun dunnn!): http://t.co/0fOq0gESZ6

2 HOURS AGO The perfect plant pottery for your room: http://t.co/FX60QuPXsc

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 pretties purr loudly in a @childrensplace Leopard Jacket: http://t.co/HBx5wc0N56

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $30: Travel scratch off map

Wanderlust gotcha itching to travel? Time to scratch some places off your list.

Hey ilovestuffies1234, it’s best to go to a makeup counter at the mall or a beauty store and ask them to help you find your shade. They will most likely have swatches of different shades that you’ll hold your inner wrist up to. Then you can order the cream. Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 7/14/2012 3:45:22 PM

I've been to Connecticut, Rhode Island, Texas, Flordia, Pensylvannia, Massechucettts, New Jersey, New York, New Hampshire, hmm that's all I can think of in the U.S. Last year, I found 18 I've been to. I can't think. In Europe:

Spain
Catulunya
Italy
Vatician City
Croatia
France
England

by olivia192000 on 6/28/2012 3:25:00 AM

I've been to Virgina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Texas, have passed through West Virginia, live in NC, and am traveling to Florida next year.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 6/20/2012 9:45:22 PM

I've been to virginia, washington dc, maryland, massachusetts, new york, delaware, pennsylvania, connecticut, rhode island, california in the USA
nd
Kuwait
Saudi Arabia
Canada
England
Bangladesh
Hong Kong
Dubai
Australia
Netherlands
Switzerland Smile
someday i want to travel the world

by princess_ht on 6/19/2012 5:34:04 PM

I've been to Washington, California, Nevada, Wyoming, South Dakota, Pennsylvania, Virginia, New Jersey, Maryland, Florida, Georgia, Rhode Island, and Ohio.

by petlover7898 on 6/19/2012 1:27:40 PM

I have been to: Colorado, Idaho, South dakota, Virginia, California, New York, Wyoming, Nebraska and that's all i can remember right now.

by Pinklife on 6/18/2012 12:58:27 PM

i live in Tennessee have been through Virginia and went on vacation to north Carolina. a very meager list indeed.

by SKYRIM78 on 6/16/2012 11:22:10 AM

I've been to: California, Nevada, Wyoming, South Dakota, Louisiana, Colorado, Arkansas, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, and Montana.

by loppyears12 on 6/16/2012 1:23:48 AM

I have been to North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Wisconsin, California, Virginia, Minnesota, North Carolina, and tomorrow will be Florida.

by iceychill46 on 6/15/2012 11:15:03 PM

Coolio

by amileofroses on 6/15/2012 11:10:24 PM

i have been 2: Mississippi Tennessee alabama flordia california georiga

by me*and*u on 6/15/2012 10:53:10 PM

I have been too: New Jersey, New York, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Maryland, D.C., Kansas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, and Iowa.

by brie366 on 6/15/2012 10:12:57 PM

Oh yeah, and I forgot Tennessee!

by supersingershannon on 6/15/2012 9:39:16 PM

The only states I've been to are Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.

by supersingershannon on 6/15/2012 9:38:55 PM

this is really cool, especially for people who camp or travel a lot but isn't this suppost to be a fashion item under $30? I was kind of looking forward to something "fashion" related...

by karasinski on 6/15/2012 9:36:17 PM

********************ATTENTION ALL USERS********************
do U need some NEW gift ideas 4 ur BIG DADDY..... JOIN FASHION ADVICE FOR ALL THE RITE ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRY, SPACE IS LIMITED AND WE NEED NEW OFFICERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT CAN B U!!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 6/15/2012 8:16:47 PM

okay so next week my class is going on a trip to Washington DC and New York. I live in oregon, so theres like no humidity and the tempature is usually pretty mild. Anyways I'm worried that my hair is going to get all wierd because of the humidity...are there any tips or tricks I can use to avoid this, thanks Smile

Hey girl,

Try using an anti-frizz product, and don't overstyle your hair with hot tools. If all else fails, you can't go wrong with a ponytail!

Meghan D.

by loveurself19 on 6/15/2012 7:35:49 PM

This is so cool i want one! i love traveling and we do a lot of family road trips so this is perfect!

by redhead5678 on 6/15/2012 3:12:20 PM

awesome!!! i am so getting that!

by MERCURY4EVER on 6/15/2012 3:05:34 PM