8 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

9 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

11 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

Eek! Nightmare fathers from our fave flicks

6 movie horror dad we're soo glad aren't ours.

In Draco's defense, we have to remember that he didn't want to become allied with he who must not be named, his parents forced him

by fencerforever on 6/12/2013 10:05:00 PM

Def Lucius Malfoy. I mean, Narcissa is okay cuz she really loves Draco, but Lucius? *shivers*

by Topaz1116 on 9/19/2012 10:49:25 PM

Makeup advice! Go to the club Flawless (Makeup Advice) for giving and getting advice. Join the virtual makeup store (: Member titles are still needed! xoxox

by vintage50 on 6/22/2012 9:51:28 PM

Anyone else agree that Draco is totally hot?

by vintagedress0612 on 6/21/2012 7:42:31 PM

wow those dads ARE evil lol

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Want nail and make up ideas and outfit help and inspiration come to my new club "Make-up,nail ideas and outfit help!" and we are currently looking for officers! And i will answer any questions u have about make-up clothes or nails!

by princess3156 on 6/19/2012 5:08:49 PM

Lucius Malfoy AND Darth Vader? I'm surprised this list didn't explode in evil.

by OMGabi on 6/17/2012 7:19:25 AM

I like that my dad doesn't care if I listen to music that I LIKE! Even if it has awkward times!

by lavlo on 6/17/2012 1:14:13 AM

Well when I was younger, I used to have a HUGE crush on Draco! I thought Harry was pretty cute too, but I always liked Draco in the end! Now my fictional person crush is probably.....Gray. Sorry Juvia, although I love you two as a couple, I think Gray's super hot. ;)

by Gabriella123 on 6/17/2012 1:08:03 AM

OMG I used to literally be obsessed with Luke Skywalker and Aniken whenn I was like 10 lol I thought they were hot

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 6/16/2012 11:34:24 AM

I like that my dad understands my weirdness because I got it from him Smile

by brie366 on 6/15/2012 10:05:29 PM