1 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

4 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

6 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Eek! Nightmare fathers from our fave flicks

6 movie horror dad we're soo glad aren't ours.

The worst movie dad is John Milton from The Devil's Advocate. My favorite thing about my dad is that he is always there to give me good advice.

by supersingershannon on 6/15/2012 9:45:45 PM

My poor DracoSmile

by iChic on 6/15/2012 9:00:34 PM

Luicius Malfoy is the BEST evil dad!!!! my uncle has actually meet him before!!!

by Mandyo12 on 6/15/2012 6:16:35 PM

Hahahahahaha Darth Vader! I <3 Star Wars! Smile

by unicornninja on 6/15/2012 5:25:25 PM

Lucius Malfoy is the best evil dad ever! My dad can beat your butt up, no joke! Smile Laughing Haha!

by Susmita24 on 6/15/2012 4:38:50 PM

Hmm, makes me very depressed that my dad isn't with me (walked out on our family), but I got one kick-butt mom that is better then having a dad anyway. This is gonna be another Mother's Day for you, Mom. <3

by gigglez77 on 6/15/2012 4:15:50 PM

Ah the guy from Matilda...that's what's scary. I hate the movie Liar Liar so much.

by topchef88 on 6/15/2012 4:05:06 PM

Haha! Made me laugh epically Lucius, Darth Vader, and Mr.Wormwood!

by kjm109 on 6/15/2012 3:34:38 PM