8 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

11 HOURS AGO Spring rolls anyone!? This recipe is amazeballs: http://t.co/6NEPSeFm3o

12 HOURS AGO 10+ ways to pump up your boring ponytail: http://t.co/fryFYM1JmK

COMMENTS

Eek! Nightmare fathers from our fave flicks

6 movie horror dad we're soo glad aren't ours.

In Draco's defense, we have to remember that he didn't want to become allied with he who must not be named, his parents forced him

by fencerforever on 6/12/2013 10:05:00 PM

Def Lucius Malfoy. I mean, Narcissa is okay cuz she really loves Draco, but Lucius? *shivers*

by Topaz1116 on 9/19/2012 10:49:25 PM

Makeup advice! Go to the club Flawless (Makeup Advice) for giving and getting advice. Join the virtual makeup store (: Member titles are still needed! xoxox

by vintage50 on 6/22/2012 9:51:28 PM

Anyone else agree that Draco is totally hot?

by vintagedress0612 on 6/21/2012 7:42:31 PM

wow those dads ARE evil lol

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Want nail and make up ideas and outfit help and inspiration come to my new club "Make-up,nail ideas and outfit help!" and we are currently looking for officers! And i will answer any questions u have about make-up clothes or nails!

by princess3156 on 6/19/2012 5:08:49 PM

Lucius Malfoy AND Darth Vader? I'm surprised this list didn't explode in evil.

by OMGabi on 6/17/2012 7:19:25 AM

I like that my dad doesn't care if I listen to music that I LIKE! Even if it has awkward times!

by lavlo on 6/17/2012 1:14:13 AM

Well when I was younger, I used to have a HUGE crush on Draco! I thought Harry was pretty cute too, but I always liked Draco in the end! Now my fictional person crush is probably.....Gray. Sorry Juvia, although I love you two as a couple, I think Gray's super hot. ;)

by Gabriella123 on 6/17/2012 1:08:03 AM

OMG I used to literally be obsessed with Luke Skywalker and Aniken whenn I was like 10 lol I thought they were hot

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 6/16/2012 11:34:24 AM

I like that my dad understands my weirdness because I got it from him Smile

by brie366 on 6/15/2012 10:05:29 PM

The worst movie dad is John Milton from The Devil's Advocate. My favorite thing about my dad is that he is always there to give me good advice.

by supersingershannon on 6/15/2012 9:45:45 PM

My poor DracoSmile

by iChic on 6/15/2012 9:00:34 PM

Luicius Malfoy is the BEST evil dad!!!! my uncle has actually meet him before!!!

by Mandyo12 on 6/15/2012 6:16:35 PM

Hahahahahaha Darth Vader! I <3 Star Wars! Smile

by unicornninja on 6/15/2012 5:25:25 PM

Lucius Malfoy is the best evil dad ever! My dad can beat your butt up, no joke! Smile Laughing Haha!

by Susmita24 on 6/15/2012 4:38:50 PM

Hmm, makes me very depressed that my dad isn't with me (walked out on our family), but I got one kick-butt mom that is better then having a dad anyway. This is gonna be another Mother's Day for you, Mom. <3

by gigglez77 on 6/15/2012 4:15:50 PM

Ah the guy from Matilda...that's what's scary. I hate the movie Liar Liar so much.

by topchef88 on 6/15/2012 4:05:06 PM

Haha! Made me laugh epically Lucius, Darth Vader, and Mr.Wormwood!

by kjm109 on 6/15/2012 3:34:38 PM