2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: One fashionista wins an Aria tote, Bailey clutch & Riley bag, plus a $100 gift card from @RMRobertMatthew: http://t.co/Z8xynSeKlC

16 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

18 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

COMMENTS

Go hippy with homemade henna

Steal this boho look from the stars. Hello, new fave way to spend an afternoon...

My aunt's friend put a big henna on my hand and it was shaped in a big heart, it was really pretty!!!!!!MY FIRST HENNA

by Janaye2001 on 6/6/2013 9:45:52 PM

So my best friend is Indian so she does henna alot. Once I went to her house and her mom said she would do it for me if I wanted. I thought it smelled weird and was a strange greenish blackish color at the time, but my friend convinced me and her mom did a really pretty pattern. And when I washed it off, it was a beautiful red and had a good smell. Smile

by ivy shimmer on 6/1/2013 12:36:37 PM

How long do i leave the paste on my skin until i wash it off???

by skygirl1 on 10/29/2012 9:38:22 PM

that looks cool but where do you get the henna powder?

by gabby2751 on 10/15/2012 6:08:32 PM

I'm indian so I do this ! It NEVER STAINS, is totally painless, and Definatly temporary!
You can just go to an Indian store and pick up a cone full of it, but DIYing is so cool!

by sweetaki2000 on 8/26/2012 11:40:23 AM

mod mod mod
could u use a different kind of oil? and what should u use 2 put it on ur skin? thx!

Hey girl! I would suggest following the directions, and you could try a paint brush to apply it. xxoo
Maggie P.

by fiafia17 on 8/2/2012 2:58:43 PM

When I was in Morocco I got henna on my hand and foot. It was awesome! I hope to try this!

by loveinky on 7/13/2012 12:43:29 AM

Helen S-
Look online for places to buy it near you, just search where are stores for that in your area with a search engine like google. Also , ask a parent or adult for help. Hope you find it!
Olivia
TIP: Craft stores?

by livvieGirl10 on 7/9/2012 3:31:29 PM

WHERE CAN U GET HENNA POWDER AND EUYUPTILOSTIC OIL IN WINNIPEG MB

hey! I'm not sure, you should try asking a parent or other adult who knows that area Smile

Helen S.

by ccmarie123 on 7/3/2012 6:34:33 PM

I get ready-made henna and I wear henna every year for Eid(it's this celebration for Muslims) and other celebrations. While it's drying, it's not the best(or worst) smell in the world, but really it's not that bad. You wait till it dries which could even take overnight if you did it a little late. The color on your hands really depends on how long you leave it on. I love leaving it on for a long time to get it be a dark maroonish-orangeish color. Every time I wear it, I get at least 2-3 people asking what I have on my hands, but I really don't mind actually Smile

by Art Crazy52 on 6/29/2012 10:50:34 AM