8 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

11 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

12 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

Go hippy with homemade henna

Steal this boho look from the stars. Hello, new fave way to spend an afternoon...

Catholic Faithful Teens is for Catholic girls to talk about God, Jesus, and our religion. Anyone who is Catholic, wants to become Catholic, or wants more info about us can join. There will be topics to talk about and ways we can spread our word. For those who go to Spanish church I can write it in Spanish also. The Bible is going to be a huge part of the club. There will be quotes and verses posted regularly.

by boypolar on 6/27/2012 7:11:17 PM

im indian and i bought a henna cone for $1. i mena its not really a big deal i guess. but the one that they r showing here it comes off as black so it doesnt look that great

by glittergirl4321 on 6/25/2012 2:03:39 PM

for everyone complaining about not having henna powder,you guys seriously need to calm down. This post was made so that you could go put and get this stuff if you wanted,I'm Indian, yet I don't have these ingredients either. It would cost way more to go out and buy ready made henna, if you don't live in india, for one cone (cover about one or 2 hands) its $8-$10. I've really wanted to get my hands done but its so pricy, THANKS GL for posting this! Laughing

by bella0_0 on 6/22/2012 3:47:27 PM

For everyone complaining about not having henna powder,you guys seriously need to calm down. This post was made so that you could go out and get this stuff if you wanted,I'm Indian, yet I don't have these ingredients either. It would cost way more to go out and buy ready made henna, if you don't live in India, for one cone (cover about one or 2 hands) its $8-$10. I've really wanted to get my hands done but its so pricey, THANKS GL for posting this! Laughing

by bella0_0 on 6/22/2012 3:43:15 PM

I did this for my birthday! it was hilarious cuz my teachers kept asking my if it was real! :p haha just remember that it spreads out once you put it on!

by kirby<3 on 6/21/2012 3:14:39 PM

Haha. Oh, I had an embarrassing pic on my profile by accident. XD
Join my Fairy Tail club minna! I only have one member! (me)
Also, is anyone else obssessed about NCIS, Smosh, Nigahia, YTF, One Republic, Fairy Tail, Lisbug, finebros, Alex Goot, Davedays, Chad Sugg, Luke Conard, and so on?

by Gabriella123 on 6/20/2012 11:49:13 PM

Yeah, like everyone has henna powder in their medicine cabinet. Wait, I think my mother actually does. But, well, that's my mother for you.

by livan on 6/20/2012 4:46:01 PM

MOD MOD
I haven't been able to sleep lately. Is it because of technology or I'm eating to much?

Hey girl, there are lots of things that could mess up your sleeping pattern. Just try to get out and active during the day, skip naps, and eat right. Don't sleep in too late, and don't stress. Ya should be back to normal in no time. Smile
Carrie R.

by Pinkkatie1999 on 6/20/2012 2:06:39 PM

hey girlies,
if you dont want to spend that much time on this Michaels has henna markers. its what i just and there really easy

by butterflygirl14 on 6/19/2012 5:09:53 PM

I sooo want to try this! My mom has some henna, she uses it to dye her red. All i need is eucalyptus oil, but they probably have in the indian store she goes to for henna, but we might have the oil! my mom has lots of types of oils. p.s. my mom is not an indian person, just to clarify.

by Genny101 on 6/19/2012 2:13:58 PM