3 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

6 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

7 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

Go hippy with homemade henna

Steal this boho look from the stars. Hello, new fave way to spend an afternoon...

it's not just people with an indian background who own henna powder. and it doesn't take much effort to go to a market and by some. Carrie R.

by khadijaismyname on 6/19/2012 12:01:50 PM

Where do you get henna powder and euyuptilostic oil or wahtever?

by horselover3000 on 6/18/2012 10:00:42 PM

@kpianoplayer that was soo true and hilarious, you took the words out of my mouth!

by princess3156 on 6/18/2012 8:12:25 PM

is there any fun stuff i can make in summer camo with the stuff available at the camp? (they have the equivalent of your basic art kit)

by Prim on 6/18/2012 2:01:44 PM

oh okay, let me just go to the kitchen and pull out the henna powder my non-indian parents keep in our house. then I just need to go outside to get the eucalyptus oil in the garage. come on girlslife! It'd be cheaper to just buy henna pre made!

by kpianoplayer on 6/18/2012 1:03:15 PM

I'm going on a long trip and I'll be going with 4 other girls who are a grade younger than me and my mom and their mom in their big red van.Driving up and back will both take 2 days and we'll have to stay in 1 hotel each way. I don't know what to do so I don't get bored! I have an ipod nano and touch and a kindle fire but I wont have wifi. And I think I might have to share stuff with the other girls. What can I do that will be fun for all of us?

Hey girl!

Load some games onto your iPod touch. Multiplayer games will be fun for all of you girls to play. Get some good books for your kindle. You could also get some magazines to flip through. Anything you can think of! Just have fun!
Rachael A.

by flowergoboom on 6/18/2012 12:19:32 PM

I think Henna is more of a cultural thing. Not "hippy" or "boho". Just saying. But it is very pretty, I've seen it on some people's hands before. Maybe I'll try this!

by Glitterheart16 on 6/16/2012 11:18:28 PM

yes, let me go grab some henna powder from the pantry... seriously, itll be cheaper for a professional at bellydance camp to do one for me!

by YayaYuiki on 6/16/2012 10:25:30 PM

what exactly is henna, where am i supposed to get it, and who has eucalyptus oil sitting around the house?!?!?!?!?!? GL, I love you, but please think about this kind of stuff before you post it.

by loppyears12 on 6/16/2012 6:16:18 PM

Sure, let me go grab the eucalyptus oil from my kitchen cupboard... NOT! What the heck is that stuff anyway? Where do you get it?

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/16/2012 5:58:37 PM