1 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy! GLgirl, Eve spills her secrets for flawless skin: http://t.co/6SJSUXg6TC

2 HOURS AGO Got #PMS cravings? Swap your guilty pleasures for some #cleaneats: http://t.co/gHtcfeaxm7

3 HOURS AGO Become the queen of #cateyes with @AboutFacesDay's beauty tutorial on @Fanlala: http://t.co/4QWtPuyts7

COMMENTS

This just in: Got grit? Thank pops

A new study shows your stick-to-it state of mind comes from your dad…

MOD MOD MOD MOD

Hey girl, if you tell the doc what happened they will believe you, I'm sure this is common!
Meghan D.

by Kitkatgurl44 on 6/22/2012 9:06:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! I really try to not eat sweets but it's so hard. I can probably go for 2 or 3 days without sweets then I splurge. A lot. I dont know what to do. I tried eating a little bit every other day but that didn't work either. I was thinking of having One a day. Is that too much? I seriously tried everything but I can't not eat it for that long. (I am not in charge of the shopping list and when I tell my parents that I don't want sweets in the house, they get worried and think I'm anorexic or something. My brother likes sweets so I can't not have sweets in my house.) what should I do? Thanks luv! xx

Hey girl!

There's a couple things you can do. Try eating fruit--it's sweet too! You could drizzle a little chocolate on it to make it even tastier. It's totally OK to eat sweets, you just have to learn how to eat it in moderation. Have a half a candy bar or cookie instead of the whole thing. And as long as you have an otherwise well-rounded, healthy diet, there's nothing wrong with having a little sweets!
Rachael A.

by Torrie55 on 6/18/2012 2:33:59 PM

*****ATTENTION WRESTLING DIVAS*****

Do you like or love wrestling? Then you should join my Wrestling Divas Only!!!! club! In this club, we talk all about wrestling. You can give your opinions on the weekly events and talk about your fave wrestling moments. We even ask questions like "What's your top 3 tag team? or who's your fave old school wrestler?". Join Wrestling Divas Only!!!! Who said wrestling is a guy's thing. Laughing

See ya there! <3

by Princess Keziyah on 6/18/2012 11:32:22 AM

Pretty sure my dad did not give me that. My dad is kind of a baby haha.

by topchef88 on 6/18/2012 11:26:46 AM

hey girls do you love rock music both old and new?well this is the club for you....rock music that rocks!the talk is all about your fave rock bands old and new!join now for officer positions!

by SKYRIM78 on 6/18/2012 10:18:30 AM

Hey girls, wanna learn hairstyles, prevent hairloss, make it grow longer faster, and say bye to shaving longer? Join my club EVERYTHING hair

by YayaYuiki on 6/17/2012 10:22:24 PM

Thank you daddy!

by Lilylunapotter13 on 6/17/2012 9:57:48 PM

mod!!!!!
this actually makes sense! its also logical(kinda)

by Prim on 6/17/2012 5:27:31 PM

My mom is the one that keeps me strong, all my dad does is make me miserable.

by jackieluvz on 6/17/2012 11:29:52 AM

Moderator!
This is so true!!! Thts why I'm sooooo competitive make everything a competition, always win 1st place, getting involved in things, and being great at all sports thanxs to my dad! But he always says, Dad comes before a coach! Laughing He is my personal coach!

Aw, what an inspiration! <3 Make sure you give him a hug today and thank him for all he's done for ya! Smile Happy Fathers Day!
Lauren C.

by Susmita24 on 6/17/2012 11:11:59 AM

Is it okay to do like 3 10 min. spurts of exercise throughout the day in stead of just 1 30 min. session? I often get bored with exercise because 30 mins seems like a long time to me lol. What do you think?

Hey girlie,

30 mins of exercise can seem long at first, but it's really good to get your heart rate up, dedicate time to it, and push yourself to build up endurance. It's great to get moving at all, but we really recommend setting aside a larger chunk of time (like 30 min) to push your bod to its limits!
Lauren C.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/17/2012 1:13:55 AM

guess my dad doesn't have this. I am TERRIBLE at sports at school! Plus, I'm not that big of a nerd! Frown It's that or 1.) people strongly misjudge me 2.) because of that, I admit, I have REALLY BAD SELF-CONFIDENCE!

by Gabriella123 on 6/17/2012 1:01:26 AM

Yay! Go Brigham Young University! My sis is up at BYU Utah studying to be a doctorSmile She's sooo smart and is coming home tomorrow! My dream college is BYU Hawaii. GO BYU!
KEEP CALM AND LOVE ONE DIRECTION~ AnnSmile