21 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway: 2 gems get an IceDiamond+ Bluetooth speaker from #Yantouch: http://t.co/QH3fWXMnOg

AN HOUR AGO 5 reasons we're thankful for our bestie, @bellathorne: http://t.co/uXWNbc9dQT

13 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

COMMENTS

Get your grad on! Celebrate with a big time bash

Toss your cap in the air and get ready to party!

I wish I could throw a graduation party! Whenever I have a party, my invitations are an email, I use cute stationary, clip art, noises, and emoticons! I only invite my closest friends or else it'll be CRAZY! Usually I wear something I'd wear to school, nothing fancy, but I do like GL's suggestion, wear a sundress, they're not that fancy, they're pretty, casual, and comfy. I have pizza at my parties. For my parties, I use GL's Rock your Weekend Articles! If you love books, are looking for a new book to read, or have a book to recommend, join my Book Recommendation Club! Thanks!Laughing

by olivia192000 on 7/6/2012 7:09:59 AM

I'm gonna have to keep a note on this article. But I'm probably going to chicken out and just invite my closer friends. Most likely, my three BFF's. Frown

by Gabriella123 on 6/24/2012 5:05:03 PM

*****ATTENTION FASHIONISTAS******

Need fashion/hair/nails/other help? Ready to give out the advice and tips? Just want to talk fashion? Well then the club: Fashion, hair and more! Oh my! perfect for you! We'll have a daily post and i'd love for you to comment on it, for any questions comment on my profile!

by karasinski on 6/18/2012 4:29:08 PM

JOIN MY CLUBS:

Queens of Hearts <3
-tons of advice on EVERYTHING! boys, fashion, bullies, self esteem, friends, fitness you name it!

Let's Get Active!
-a whole group of workout buddies motivating you and cheering you on plus fitness and health advice!

Please join! It would be great to have you!

by honeycakes on 6/18/2012 3:35:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD (:
I have been best friends with my bff forever. She's like a sister to me. But recently she's been...different. It seems as if I'm the only one putting an effort into our friendship. The only time we text lately is if I start the convo, the only time we hang out lately is if I make the plans (plus she just went and cancelled those plans :/). I've tried to talk to her about how we're drifting apart and she continues to say she understands and she's "sorry" (when obviously she's not). I don't even know if it's worth it to stay friends with her anymore. She is (well, was) the best friend I could ever hope for and we never fought. But now it's different. Should I try to get through to her again? Or just give up? I realize that everybody changes, but I just want my best friend back. Any advice? Thanks(:

Hey girl!

It's good that you understand everyone changes. You'll change too over the years, and you might not even realize it. If you value your friendship with her, you should accept her with her new changes. Try and see the parts of her that are still like the BFF you always loved. Think about why she might be not making plans with you or not making an effort to text you. Maybe you'll realize something you didn't before. Is she just super busy these days? Is she going through a tough situation with her family? Boy problems? You could also try sitting down and having a true heart to heart with her. Don't accuse her of being a bad friend, just tell her you're concerned and sad that your friendship isn't the same anymore.
Rachael A.

by smiley.<3 on 6/18/2012 1:11:33 PM

*****ATTENTION WRESTLING DIVAS*****

Do you like or love wrestling? Then you should join my Wrestling Divas Only!!!! club! In this club, we talk all about wrestling. You can give your opinions on the weekly events and talk about your fave wrestling moments. We even ask questions like "What's your top 3 tag team? or who's your fave old school wrestler?". Join Wrestling Divas Only!!!! Who said wrestling is a guy's thing. Laughing

See ya there! <3

by Princess Keziyah on 6/18/2012 11:28:19 AM

MOD
Can you help me out on this?? I am going to be a senior this year and I need to make a decision on were to get my senior pictures taken. There are three options: 1, get them taken by a professional whose pictures are really pretty by very pricy, 2, another professional whose pictures i dont like very much but are cheep and I would probubly want to re-edit them myself before i print them, or 3, have a sister take the pictures and I edit them. I want to go with #3 because then I would spend very much, but I am afraid that It wont look as good as #1. My family has the money to pay for #1, but I am also anal about thinks, I need them to be perfect and I need to feel in control. I am afraid that I wouldn't like the girls editing. What do you think that I should do? Thanks

Hey girl!

If you can afford to use an experienced professional, I think you should trust her work. She knows what she's doing. Plus, you can always explain to her what you envision your pictures like so she can get as close to what you want as possible.
Rachael A.

by all star on 6/18/2012 11:22:15 AM

i have finals all next week

by tampagirl<3 on 6/17/2012 9:19:26 AM