1 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

2 HOURS AGO Off for Labor day? Wear these 4 braided styles the rest of the week: http://t.co/rPyeYEQ1EJ

3 HOURS AGO Geek over these with your besties! 6 tech crazy books we love: http://t.co/QSVGBAJIQ7

COMMENTS

Author Lisa Burstein talks high school drama and prom

If you’ve ever felt like you didn’t belong or didn’t know what you wanted to do with your life, then Pretty Amy is a must-read for you...

I don't really have dreams to be an author, but it does sound like fun! I think the toughest thing about being a teen is struggling to find your own identity.

by supersingershannon on 6/26/2012 4:17:31 PM

I really want to read this book! It sounds so inspiring!

by Art Crazy52 on 6/21/2012 3:44:27 PM

I want to read that book!

by mermaidrainbow049 on 6/16/2012 10:37:18 PM

*****ATTENTION ALL MUSIC LOVERS****

Do you really love music and don't know what you'd do without it? Well I have the perfect club for ya! Join Music's #1 Fans! Where we talk all about music! Everyone who likes any kind of genre can join. We give full coverage on award winners at any music award show and we talk about all the latest music news. Want a position or have an idea for the club? Sweet! Go to my personal profile Princess Keziyah and I will get back to ya as soon as possible. Laughing

See ya there! <3

by Music's #1 Fans on 6/16/2012 1:29:00 PM

hey girlies! Do you need fashion/hair help? Want to dish out the advice? Just wanna get caught up on the latest trends? Well, look no further the perfect club for you awaits! Just join "Fashion hair and more oh my!" for all of this and more! Currently looking for VP, and treasurer!

by karasinski on 6/16/2012 1:17:20 PM

Mod
School just got out for me and my sister and me are fighting already.Any advice on how to cool it?

Hey girl,

It's normal to fight with your sis, but try to remember that you love each other! If you're fighting, spend some time alone for a little while. You'll probably want to apologize after that! If there's a moment you're not fighting, suggest that the two of you do something to hang out together so you'll have some good memories to share.

Meghan D.