7 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

8 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

9 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Exactly what you need to look amazing in your bikini

Need something to pull back your hair or brighten up your pool/beach outfit? We got it all right here!

@legallyginger, i really dont think that karasinski, was whining (to me it sounded like YOU just wanted something 2 complain about : /) she was just giving her opinion. and when she said fancey i think she just meant the necklaces and earrings. you dont hav to knock her down just because she gave her opnion.

by High Tops FTW on 8/25/2012 9:13:53 AM

Honestly, we don't "need" these accessories to look amazing in a bikini. Don't you want girls to feel amazing the way they are? Because the way the society is today, nothing will make a girl look amazing except for the bikini and herself. Nothing should be accessories, accessories, accessories 24/7. It shouldn't be makeup makeup makeup 24/7 either. Girls might disagree, but that's the message you want to send out--I am positive--and to me, it looks like you are sending it out the wrong way.

Hey chica!  We're positive here at GL, too.  Accessories are fun ways to change up a bikini so that one bikini can look different for different occasions. We want girls to be comfortable in your own skin, but we also want girls to have fun with accessories, clothes, and makeup.  Girls may not need anything extra to look amazing, but it doesn't mean they can't have fun and dress themselves up a little if they want to.

Kate G.

by happyone123 on 7/2/2012 11:31:15 PM

MOD
Are there any new cool braids for the sumer? thx!

Hey girl!

My personal favorite is the fish tail braid. It's so pretty for by the pool or with a more dressed up outfit, and it's way more interesting looking than a regular braid!
Rachael A.

by ColosalMascara on 6/18/2012 3:09:51 PM

join my club diy green and learn how to make jewelry and headbands and stuff like that from stuff u actually have around the house

by kpianoplayer on 6/18/2012 1:06:46 PM

I like the shades and the watch Smile

by faith5794 on 6/18/2012 11:29:13 AM

@karasinski
do u really think that a braided headband is "fancy"? and a lot of times, we dont rly get in the water...we just relax and stuff. and if u dont wanna wear this stuff, dont, but dont whine to us about it

by legallyginger12345 on 6/18/2012 11:21:31 AM

Everything is sooo cute!!

by unicornninja on 6/17/2012 3:13:22 PM

so i like this guy. thing is, im not allowed to date. i want to write something flirty in his yearbook, but im not sure if he likes me back. sometimes it seems like he does, but other times it seems like a show. he is popular and has a ton of friends, but is a good guy. what can i write? i want to put my phone number in there without saying I Like You. Please Call Me, cause even though hes going to high school next year and im not, i dont want to b embarrassed.
thanks so much, and sorry so long.
xoxo,
natalie :<)

Just say it was nice to get to know you these past few years. Text me this summer and we can hang out! then include the number. Just be friendly and make sure he knows you're glad you know him and want to know him better. Good luck!! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by soccerlover99 on 6/16/2012 10:29:17 PM

Moderator!
I'm going to las Vegas from a week on saturday. I will be on my period ... and since most of the trip is swimming, I CAN'T DO IT! What do I do? I can't use tampons!

Try tampons until you can use them. I promise you they're a dream come true once you know how to use them. So helpful and I use them all the time. You'll get the hang of it. Dont give up yet! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Kikikim8 on 6/16/2012 9:44:47 PM

Hey girls!!
I haven't been on GL in a while but I'm back and eager to get back to giving advice to anyone who needs it!!!!
I'm 16..and have been through A LOT, and would be happen to help you through anything. No question's to personal or to weird..trust me I can handle it.
Ask me about absolutley anything..I can give you top notch advice in:
-guys
-family
-divorce & remarriage
-friends
-health & body questions
-beauty and makeup questions
-school problems or questions
-embarassing moments

...And just about anything else, like I can't think of anything you CANT ask me about.
So is there something you want to get off your chest? Something you need advice on? Or do you just need someone to vent or talk to, who will listen but not judge you?

My profiles just a click away chicas and I'd love to help you out<3