3 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

4 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

5 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Exactly what you need to look amazing in your bikini

Need something to pull back your hair or brighten up your pool/beach outfit? We got it all right here!

No no no. You are referencing the Hunger Games wrong. Katniss is not "the girl on fire." She is "the girl who was on fire." The gorgeousness of how it is past is extremely important! No excuse me while I go sob.

by peaches and raspberries on 6/16/2012 7:14:50 PM

I have a skinny face, so I pull my hair up into a ponytail to round it out a little. I also wear simple braided anklets in bright colors. And have an awsome pedicure. my rule of the thumb: use a color paler than your tan, to make it stand out.

by littlemissfashion on 6/16/2012 3:52:23 PM

This stuff is cute but the thing is, who's actually going to wear fancy jewlery and other accesories to the beach where there is a high risk of them falling off or getting lost! I think you should've had the accesories be things like, beach bags, sunglasses, flip flops, cover-ups that kind of thing, not this. Smile

by karasinski on 6/16/2012 2:48:13 PM

Hey curlygirl16, if you don't feel comfortable wearing any of the stuff in the water just take it off before swimming. Besides the hats and sunglasses, I think you should be fine wearing the jewelry. Hope this helps! Xoxo

I'm confused. Why would you wear this to the pool or beach were it could get wet and possibly lose all its beauty? Also, how would this work if you plan on getting IN the water? Lynae P.

by curlygirl16 on 6/16/2012 2:32:42 PM

Do you really love music and don't know what you'd do without it? Well I have the perfect club for ya! Join Music's #1 Fans! Where we talk all about music! Everyone who likes any kind of genre can join. We give full coverage on award winners at any music award show and we talk about all the latest music news. Want a position or have an idea for the club? Sweet! Go to my personal profile Princess Keziyah and I will get back to ya as soon as possible. Laughing

See ya there! <3

by Music's #1 Fans on 6/16/2012 1:30:06 PM

hey girlies! Do you need fashion/hair help? Want to dish out the advice? Just wanna get caught up on the latest trends? Well, look no further the perfect club for you awaits! Just join "Fashion hair and more oh my!" for all of this and more! Currently looking for VP, and treasurer!

by karasinski on 6/16/2012 12:43:27 PM

Easy tip with out having to spend money.
How to look good in a bikini.... a flat stomach.
The End.

by ninadasiy on 6/16/2012 12:14:25 PM

Got a question? Ask me, Dovepawrocks on my advice queen! I can answer any question no matter how embarassing or "stupid" it is

by Dovepawrocks on 6/16/2012 12:03:05 PM

This is some cute stuff, but why do you have to wear this with a bikini. Whay can't you wear it with a takinini, monokini, or a one pe ice.

by scamp24 on 6/16/2012 11:24:18 AM

I wish I had good hair so I good look good with the hats and headbands.

by topchef88 on 6/16/2012 10:44:37 AM

Don’t forget to apply lotion before bed or after you shave to rehydrate and keep those gams extra soft.
What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!