13 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

15 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd

15 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

COMMENTS

Exactly what you need to look amazing in your bikini

Need something to pull back your hair or brighten up your pool/beach outfit? We got it all right here!

@legallyginger, i really dont think that karasinski, was whining (to me it sounded like YOU just wanted something 2 complain about : /) she was just giving her opinion. and when she said fancey i think she just meant the necklaces and earrings. you dont hav to knock her down just because she gave her opnion.

by High Tops FTW on 8/25/2012 9:13:53 AM

Honestly, we don't "need" these accessories to look amazing in a bikini. Don't you want girls to feel amazing the way they are? Because the way the society is today, nothing will make a girl look amazing except for the bikini and herself. Nothing should be accessories, accessories, accessories 24/7. It shouldn't be makeup makeup makeup 24/7 either. Girls might disagree, but that's the message you want to send out--I am positive--and to me, it looks like you are sending it out the wrong way.

Hey chica!  We're positive here at GL, too.  Accessories are fun ways to change up a bikini so that one bikini can look different for different occasions. We want girls to be comfortable in your own skin, but we also want girls to have fun with accessories, clothes, and makeup.  Girls may not need anything extra to look amazing, but it doesn't mean they can't have fun and dress themselves up a little if they want to.

Kate G.

by happyone123 on 7/2/2012 11:31:15 PM

MOD
Are there any new cool braids for the sumer? thx!

Hey girl!

My personal favorite is the fish tail braid. It's so pretty for by the pool or with a more dressed up outfit, and it's way more interesting looking than a regular braid!
Rachael A.

by ColosalMascara on 6/18/2012 3:09:51 PM

join my club diy green and learn how to make jewelry and headbands and stuff like that from stuff u actually have around the house

by kpianoplayer on 6/18/2012 1:06:46 PM

I like the shades and the watch Smile

by faith5794 on 6/18/2012 11:29:13 AM

@karasinski
do u really think that a braided headband is "fancy"? and a lot of times, we dont rly get in the water...we just relax and stuff. and if u dont wanna wear this stuff, dont, but dont whine to us about it

by legallyginger12345 on 6/18/2012 11:21:31 AM

Everything is sooo cute!!

by unicornninja on 6/17/2012 3:13:22 PM

so i like this guy. thing is, im not allowed to date. i want to write something flirty in his yearbook, but im not sure if he likes me back. sometimes it seems like he does, but other times it seems like a show. he is popular and has a ton of friends, but is a good guy. what can i write? i want to put my phone number in there without saying I Like You. Please Call Me, cause even though hes going to high school next year and im not, i dont want to b embarrassed.
thanks so much, and sorry so long.
xoxo,
natalie :<)

Just say it was nice to get to know you these past few years. Text me this summer and we can hang out! then include the number. Just be friendly and make sure he knows you're glad you know him and want to know him better. Good luck!! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by soccerlover99 on 6/16/2012 10:29:17 PM

Moderator!
I'm going to las Vegas from a week on saturday. I will be on my period ... and since most of the trip is swimming, I CAN'T DO IT! What do I do? I can't use tampons!

Try tampons until you can use them. I promise you they're a dream come true once you know how to use them. So helpful and I use them all the time. You'll get the hang of it. Dont give up yet! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Kikikim8 on 6/16/2012 9:44:47 PM

Hey girls!!
I haven't been on GL in a while but I'm back and eager to get back to giving advice to anyone who needs it!!!!
I'm 16..and have been through A LOT, and would be happen to help you through anything. No question's to personal or to weird..trust me I can handle it.
Ask me about absolutley anything..I can give you top notch advice in:
-guys
-family
-divorce & remarriage
-friends
-health & body questions
-beauty and makeup questions
-school problems or questions
-embarassing moments

...And just about anything else, like I can't think of anything you CANT ask me about.
So is there something you want to get off your chest? Something you need advice on? Or do you just need someone to vent or talk to, who will listen but not judge you?

My profiles just a click away chicas and I'd love to help you out<3
xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 6/16/2012 8:40:33 PM

No no no. You are referencing the Hunger Games wrong. Katniss is not "the girl on fire." She is "the girl who was on fire." The gorgeousness of how it is past is extremely important! No excuse me while I go sob.

by peaches and raspberries on 6/16/2012 7:14:50 PM

I have a skinny face, so I pull my hair up into a ponytail to round it out a little. I also wear simple braided anklets in bright colors. And have an awsome pedicure. my rule of the thumb: use a color paler than your tan, to make it stand out.

by littlemissfashion on 6/16/2012 3:52:23 PM

This stuff is cute but the thing is, who's actually going to wear fancy jewlery and other accesories to the beach where there is a high risk of them falling off or getting lost! I think you should've had the accesories be things like, beach bags, sunglasses, flip flops, cover-ups that kind of thing, not this. Smile

by karasinski on 6/16/2012 2:48:13 PM

Hey curlygirl16, if you don't feel comfortable wearing any of the stuff in the water just take it off before swimming. Besides the hats and sunglasses, I think you should be fine wearing the jewelry. Hope this helps! Xoxo

I'm confused. Why would you wear this to the pool or beach were it could get wet and possibly lose all its beauty? Also, how would this work if you plan on getting IN the water? Lynae P.

by curlygirl16 on 6/16/2012 2:32:42 PM

*****ATTENTION ALL MUSIC LOVERS****

Do you really love music and don't know what you'd do without it? Well I have the perfect club for ya! Join Music's #1 Fans! Where we talk all about music! Everyone who likes any kind of genre can join. We give full coverage on award winners at any music award show and we talk about all the latest music news. Want a position or have an idea for the club? Sweet! Go to my personal profile Princess Keziyah and I will get back to ya as soon as possible. Laughing

See ya there! <3

by Music's #1 Fans on 6/16/2012 1:30:06 PM

hey girlies! Do you need fashion/hair help? Want to dish out the advice? Just wanna get caught up on the latest trends? Well, look no further the perfect club for you awaits! Just join "Fashion hair and more oh my!" for all of this and more! Currently looking for VP, and treasurer!

by karasinski on 6/16/2012 12:43:27 PM

Easy tip with out having to spend money.
How to look good in a bikini.... a flat stomach.
The End.

by ninadasiy on 6/16/2012 12:14:25 PM

Got a question? Ask me, Dovepawrocks on my advice queen! I can answer any question no matter how embarassing or "stupid" it is

by Dovepawrocks on 6/16/2012 12:03:05 PM

This is some cute stuff, but why do you have to wear this with a bikini. Whay can't you wear it with a takinini, monokini, or a one pe ice.

by scamp24 on 6/16/2012 11:24:18 AM

I wish I had good hair so I good look good with the hats and headbands.

by topchef88 on 6/16/2012 10:44:37 AM

the only things on here that i would carry/wear are the anklet,the headbands,and the sailor or crochet bag. i wouldn't wear rings or necklaces to the pool they would just get tangled and be in the way.they are cute though...

by SKYRIM78 on 6/16/2012 10:39:19 AM