2 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

5 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

6 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

How can I pick between two guys?

They're both really nice, but a little pushy. What should I tell them?

Mod Mod Mod... MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MDO MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so i have a guy a like.
I got his number from my cousin ( since they go to church together). I know i him from their church too, since i go there sometimes. I texted him and got no response, it been 3 days. So yesterday i asked her to text him too and she got no response either, What does this mean? Its the right number and all... i really like him.. maybe i creeped him out? help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hey girlie,

Since he didn't reply to your cousin either, I'm not sure this means you creeped him out. Maybe something is wrong with his phone. Maybe he doesn't get texts. Maybe he just doesn't like texting! Whatever it is, don't be too bummed out. Try talking to him next time you're at church and getting to know him in person. After some time passes and you grow closer to him, you can try texting again. Just take it slow so you don't come on too strong - and take it one day at a time! Smile
Lauren C.

by xBlessTheBroken on 7/19/2012 8:30:00 PM

I was texting my guy friend one day and suddenly he asked me out. I'm only 11, and I know that's too young to have a BF and I don't want one yet. I said no, but I didn't say it very nice. Now he always complains to me about how I broke his heart and then he says "But you probably couldn't care less about what I just said." He's annoying me and making me feel so bad, I don't even feel like talking to him anymore. Whenever I try to tell him I don't want to hear it, he just keeps complaining. Is there anyway I can get him to back off?

Hey girl, well first of all girls mature much quicker than boys, so the fact that you know you're not ready and he's making you feel bad, points for you! That's very strong of you to know exactly what you want. I think you should just give him some space to cool off. And if he keeps coming to you and saying these things, you should tell him very politely, that you're not ready for a BF and that's that. You appreciate him asking you, but you would appreciate it if he would stop bugging you about the fact you said no because its not very nice. - No worries, you got it girl!

lauren r.

by MsKCupcake on 7/8/2012 1:28:24 AM

Catholic Faithful Teens is for Catholic girls to talk about God, Jesus, and our religion. Anyone who is Catholic, wants to become Catholic, or wants more info about us can join. There will be topics to talk about and ways we can spread our word. For those who go to Spanish church I can write it in Spanish also. The Bible is going to be a huge part of the club. There will be quotes and verses posted regularly.

by boypolar on 6/27/2012 7:03:07 PM

I have been friends with this one guy since pre k and lets call him N. Well n and i had to do a projec together and this one girl is always making fun of me. Know he has been sanding up for me and he hasnt done that before is this a sign he likes me. His friend lets call him L he figured out that he thinks N likes me. Also my friends say he does and i am so confused. Help. Smile

Hey babe, sounds like this guy is crushin' on you. You can't always rely on what your friends report, but if he's sticking up for you, that's a pretty good sign.
Carrie R.

by loll989 on 6/27/2012 4:06:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Ok so over this past baseball season, like this one guy I kinda liked during- which I have gotten over- I have a crush on. v.v (I know it sounds odd). But anyways, during baseball season, he never payed any attention to me. The only time was when he was complimenting my art because I was drawing while at a game (It was raining,had to go in the doug-out,and I was allowed cause' my dad coached the team.). He's the best one on the team and later in the season,season was over, he went onto Allstars, his last game was yesterday. But I'm always running into him (of course, he ignores me and talks to my dad.) But he isn't talkitive. And won't talk or look at me when we're around. He chats w/ my dad a little and goes on about his business. At the start of the season, I figured out that he lives a quater mile from my house. I'm scared to talk to him or go to his house last minute,because I don't know if he likes me AND I don't want him to think I'm little-miss-crushing-stalker.

Hey girl! It sounds like he doesn't know you're interested!  Its super sweet that he complimented your art, maybe you can find something to compliment him on the next time you see each other? I wouldn't go to his house without being invited, try striking up a convo with him when you're together.  Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by rx7871 on 6/26/2012 3:54:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I kinda like this guy (lets call him A) and I was talking to his best friend (lets cal him B) yesterday. B asked me if I liked A, and isaid kind of. I asked B why and he told me he thinks that A liked me to. I'm not sure if A told B he liked me though. Do you think that this could mean anything coming from his best friend?
Thanks so much! All you mods are great!!

Hey girlie,

It could definitely mean something! It's tough to tell because it's not coming from A's mouth, but it's a good sign - it probably means you've been talked about and maybe A has mentioned something. But don't rest just on this - talk to A, get to know him better, flirt. If you like him, go for it and see where things go! Smile
Lauren C.

by Abby1123 on 6/21/2012 10:18:37 PM

I was hanging out with this 19 yr old guy with some of my gals and his friend. And the 19 yr old kissed me. Im 14 And he knew, I mean hes crushable its just wrong right? (and guys never like me so idk whats going on!!!)

Hey babe, I don't think it's the best idea simply because 19 year ol boys don't generally take girls that young seriously. They tend to only be after one thing.
Jordan S.

by watergal47 on 6/19/2012 10:19:12 PM

Hey megagirrl, did you make it clear to him that you felt the same way? Maybe he backed off because he was confused about how you were feeling. Give it some time and see if he texts you, or you can text him and see how it goes. Sometimes it takes being away from someone and not talking to them, to see how much you miss them. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MODMODMOD
A couple weeks ago, I told my crush that I liked him. He likes to mess with me a lot. I ALWAYS thought he was being mean to me, but one day I asked him why was he so mean to me? And he said he was just messing with me and he likes to see my reaction. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. We used to text like everyday, but now it's like not at all. I also asked him if he liked anyone to see if he liked me, but he always told me no one. I can't tell if he likes me. Help? Lynae P.

by megagirrl on 6/19/2012 5:57:41 PM

Hey ealaplante, click this link: http://www.girlslife.com/category/ice-breakers.aspx, for a whole list of articles on talking to your crush. Hope they help, good luck girly! Xoxo

MODMODMODMOD
i like these two guys and i rlly want to get to know them better. idk if they have phones or not so i dont know how to ask them for their number. Thursday might be the last day i see one of them cause we dont go to the same school and he will be too old for our track team. The other i have liked for a while and because he is one of my friends it is really hard to like him. I think the one that i wont see again likes me so if that in anyway helps i just want an answer. Please. i need help mostly with the one that likes me because i might not see him again and my friends think we would be a good couple but he doesnt know that. I could go on and on about likeing one of my close bgfs but please help me with either Lynae P.

by ealaplante on 6/19/2012 5:23:46 PM

This is easy, its summer so go for the best looking one. Its not like you are going to marry him so I would go for the hottie.

by luckykel on 6/19/2012 12:47:23 PM